Chapter 6

A/N- Chapter 6!!! WHOO-HOO! Thank you so much for 68 reads. I know that it's not a lot but for my first time I feel like it is! Yes I know, it took me like a million years to write this. Just getting through the tons of school work and stuff because of the beginning of the school year. ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy this next part and please feel free to ask me any questions or comments about anything! Thank you, and enjoy! ( Yes, my friend Abby kept on stealing my drafts to read at school :) )

On the way to the girls house, all of them were busy talking about me and Justin. Abby asked me if I liked him. I was starting to blush and giggle. I finally spat out, " Yea, he's really nice, I mean he bought me a freakin $100 dress!" Savannah then says," True, I could definitely see you guys as a couple though!" I laugh at how now everyone is talking about dating. " I just met him an hour ago!" I said. I obviously liked him a lot, but I just met him. You can't go to fast...........Right?! We all soon rolled up to Justin's house. His house is HUGE, I've never seen a house so big! We all walked up to the bug doors, and lightly knocked on the door. Justin soon opened the door. Justin- "Welcome to my home, make yourself at home!" You all say thank you. Your friends basically run to the backyard, leaving you and Justin alone! You finally say," Wow, you have a big house." "Thanks! And don't be uncomfortable, just act as your right at home!" You say, " Alright! Thanks!" You two walk outside to the blazing sun. A huge pool and a cabana- like thing and chairs were in the huge backyard. To top it off is the amazing view of California. All of my friends and Justin's friends were in the pool having fun. So I decided to go in. I took my jean shorts and crop top off. I had this teal triangle bikini on *pic*.I walked into the pool and squealed, "It's cold!" They all laughed. When I finally got in, I was hanging out with my friends talking about shopping and other girly stuff. Then all of a sudden, Justin and his friends come over and start splashing us. We all started laughing and having a water fight. About an hour or so, we decide to change into sweat pants and watch Netflix. We all then got hungry and ordered Chinese food. I sat next to Justin. He put his arm around me. I blushed so hard and looked in the corner of my eye to see savannah raising her eyebrows up and down. I quietly giggled to myself. After about 5 minutes I still couldn't focus on the movie because of his arm around me. I mean IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER I'm talking about, with his muscular arms around my small petite body. I have to admit it, I'm fan-girling right now and it's hard not to show it. Then all of a sudden, he whispers in my ear," Are you nervous?" His minty breath hit my ear, sending chills down my spine. I quietly responded in a shaky nervous voice," A little." He lightly chuckled and said, " Well don't be!" He was beginning to lean in towards my cheek. WAIT!! Is he going to kiss me? He was about a half an inch away from my face, but then he slowed down and bent his head. He looked back at the TV leaving me with a confused look. Why didn't he just kiss me, probably because it's to early. Well let's see where time takes us, unfortunately.......