Chapter 23

A/n:  Wow, Yes, yes, I know I haven't updated in literally forever. So this is chapter 23 and I don't really know, it's really long. Should I start ending it since I have the other book. I won't just stop I will gradually end the story. But I really don't know. I really like writing this book, but I'm not sure if people are tired of this. Comment what you think I should do. IDK I will just think about it. Anyways, purpose is BOMB and every song is just UGHHH! But it's not surprising since anything Justin produces is gold. Once again thank you for baring with me since I have been so busy! Hope you enjoy chapter  23!

Y/n:
After signing the papers we took Esther home. He's perfect. Once we get home Rachel stays and sets up Esther's stuff. Justin comes behind me when I was cradling Esther. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. He says " He's cute right" I grin and say " Yea, he's perfect. I love him." I can feel Justin grinning and staring at me.  All of our friends were coming tonight to book the trip tonight. I say to Rachel who is playing with the puppy " You are staying right, me and Justin have an announcement." She looks at me and says quickly "You guys are engaged?" I gasp and said " NO! Not yet!" I look at Justin and he is smirking. I roll my eyes at him.  I hear knock on the door. I open the door and see Abby and Colleen. We all greet them and soon all of my friends and some Justin's friends that he would want to bring . We all sat around the dining room table finishing up dinner that our chef made. Me and Justin stood up and stood next to each other at the head of the table.  Everyone got silent and I began to talk. "Thank you guys for all coming. I have recently been missing my home town in Massachusetts and I think that I want to go for a visit. And since all of my friends here are from Massachusetts, I want all of you to come back home with me and Justin!!" Every one of my friends started yelling and got all happy due to them being able to go back home. Savannah said," We have to book it soon. When are we going?" I looked at Justin. He said," Well we can use my private jet so we don't really have to book it like a regular plane flight. So maybe we can go in like 4-5 weeks. I will call my manager to arrange it. We can stay there for like 3 weeks.  An all of you guys can come to." Justin points to his friends. I then say " Sounds Good?" They all yell and we get in a group hug and start jumping up and down. Everyone including me called their parents to tell them the good news. I ran to Esther's little play area and brought him to the group. They awed and hugged him and gave him little kisses. Me and Justin laughed and continued the night with our friends.
After everyone left, me and Justin called his mom Pattie. He asked her if we could both come to Canada. She gladly agreed, so Justin made all of the arrangements. I was siting on the couch when Justin was on the phone with Scooter arranging the whole trip. I was extremely excited being able to finally see our families. After 30 minutes Justin came back and said "Massachusetts and Canada here we come!!!" I laughed and we cuddled with Esther. We were watching TV in silence until Justin said "Are you busy this Saturday night?" I smiled at myself and said " I am not busy Mr. Bieber on Saturday evening" He laughed and said " Good Mrs. Y/L/N please be ready by 6:30 for an amazing evening." I smiled, and leaned my head on his chest for the rest of the night. This is so perfect