Chapter 20

Y/n:

I woke up the next day and it was pouring out. I was all alone because Justin was at the studio again. I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face and change into a really cute onesie. I walked downstairs and put on Netflix.  I took my Mac and went online to local dog shelters and breeders. I saw this one really cute Yorkshire terrier named Esther, he was only like 2 months and 7 pounds. I instantly fell in love with him and since Justin is gone a lot, I really want a little company. I call the breeder to ask about how much and if it was possible to adopt him. The breeder, Stefany, said that we will need to visit her house where the puppy was and see if he is the right choice. I agree to what I have to do and schedule an appointment. I knew that Justin would agree, hopefully, and I have always wanted a yorkie so bad for the past like 5 years. I continue watching Netflix and eating ice cream for about an hour and then I hear Justin come in the door. I get up and run into his arms. I kiss his lips and say, "I missed you so much." He kissed me back and said," I know, i missed you to. Ugh, I'm so tired, I had such a long day, and i'm all wet from the rain." I laugh and say," Oh baby. Go upstairs and change into some comfy clothes cuz you will join me to watch some netflix." He said with a creepy smirk," Netflix and chill?" I laugh and then said trying to have a straight face," Ha Ha very funny Bieber, just go get changed" He laughed obnoxiously while walking up the stairs. I laughed and went into the kitchen to make a quick batch of cookies. It was about 15 minutes later and Justin comes behind me scaring me so bad. I yell and Justin was laughing. I said laughing " Really Jay." He then came behind me again and hugged me kissing my neck. Maybe this is a good time to ask him about the puppy. I finally say," Hey babe" " Yes?" " So I was thinking that maybe we can um, get a  puppy." He looked at me and smiled, i got nervous that he would say no. So I said," I already found one, and the breeder is near us. I've been wanting one for like five years now, Justin." He then said," Of course Babe! I would love to get a dog. It could be like having a kid." I then widened my eyes and said," Not yet baby, not yet." I chuckled by how excited he is. I finally said," Okay, I already made an appointment for next Monday so we can  visit the puppy." " Okay I am up for it." Then we just spent the rest of the day eating and watching Netflix.

A/n: Hi Guys. So I wrote basically all of this in a fan fiction club at my school. This was just basically like a filler chapter. It was honestly a little boring and had to point. But now they are getting a dog! I don't think that there will be any drama for a long time! And yes I know that there are some chapters with the picture collage.I type my chapters on the computer and I make the collage on my phone. So that explains why. Anyway, thank you for reading and stay tuned for chapter 21!