Chapter 14

Justin's pov. 

I was driving to this Italian restaurant  in my white range rover. I missed Y/n so much and I honestly wish that I could go out with her and her friends. But I know that they all like hanging out with each other and it would be kinda awkward since I'm the only boy to be there.  I pull up to the resturant named," Michael's". It was about 6:20 and I had reservations at 6:30, I walked in and sat down at this table for two. I am getting really nervous, but I have to do it. My heart belongs to someone else. I then see Selena walking in and I stand up to wave to her to tell her where I am. She came over and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips. We sat down and order drinks. She said," So when you called me you said you wanted to talk to me about something." I took a sip of my drink and said," Well Selena, I do. Now what I'm about to say, I want you to understand what I'm trying to say as best as you could. So I think that we had a very good and healthy relationship. But I just don't really feel the spark between us anymore.  You are a very talented good girl. But I just can't see us to continue as a couple anymore." She looked at me and I saw some tears running down her face. She said," I understand what you are saying Justin. But I have something to say to that I have been thinking about. Ever since that girl Y/n came, you started to act weird. You were pushing me away and I can't tell you the last time you called me beautiful. Now let me ask you a question, Are you breaking up with me because you like Y/n?" I said completely honest," Actually Selena I'm going to be completely honest with you. Yes I like Y/n a lot." She looked at me with anger in her eyes. She said," You know what Justin, all you are is a player who plays with girls hearts. And guess what, you are going to do the same thing with this new girl. You are going to pretend that you love her and one day you are going to turn your back on her like you did with me. She will never love you like I did. She's just a follower  and  likes you cuz you are famous. So as all her little friends." I then say in return," Selena how can you say that? Who was the last girl that I played with? NO ONE! You don't even know her, so you can't say anything. You can say all you want about me, but don't make all of these inferences about her because all you are is wrong. I thought that you knew me but I guess that I was wrong. You were so rude to everyone on Friday, it made no sense. And I'm disappointed to how this ended. She starts gathering her stuff and says," Me Too Justin, Me to.  I'm mostly disappointed in you, I would have never thought you would do this. Don't call me or text me EVER! And if I ever see Y/n, don't expect me to not do anything to her." " Don't touch her! If I find out that you have hurt her, I will not hesitate to talk to you. You will regret it" She gets up and says with a slight smirk," I'm sure I won't". She walks away and leaves the restaurant, I knew that it wouldn't go well. I pay for the only drinks that we had. I leave the restaurant, not feeling sad about breaking up will her but mostly about her responses. I drive home and I know that Y/n is still out with her friends, so I will probably watch TV until she comes home. I miss her so much. I don't care what Selena says, she's the one for me and I can see a future.

A/n- Okay, I know that you want to know how Y/n's crazy night is going. But I just wanted to get Selena and Justin's breakup out of the way. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter will be about Y/n. Thanks for reading!