Chapter 16

Y/n's Pov.

I woke up at around 12:30, with Justin's arm around me still sleeping. I smile at how cute he was. I had a massive headache from the night before. I groaned and got up quietly and walked downstairs and watched some T.V. In like half an hour Justin came down the stairs with his hair all messy. I said," Good morning sunshine!!" He laughed and said," Good morning." He went to the counter and got two bowls filled with cereal. He gave me one and I said thanks. He were watching Sponge Bob in silence eating. Then Justin finally broke the silence saying," So how was last night." I smiled remembering all of the fun we had last night. I said," It was amazing. They surprised me with this HUGE limo and I couldn't believe it . Then we has dinner and then we went to a night club that was playing all this dope music. We danced a lot and there was a lot of people trying to dance with us since I know you. But there was this really annoying guy who would not leave me the hell alone. He wanted to dance with me and I was so crept out by him." I looked up from my bowl and saw Justin clenching his jaw, he looked so pissed. I said," Justin what's wrong?" I rubbed his jaw gently and he slowly released his jaw to normal. He said," Did he do anything to you?" I shook my head," No, Rachel yelled in his face to leave us alone." He nodded his head " K good. I knew that something was going to happen. You are so attractive that you attract every perverted man in the room." I giggle and said," Justin, are you being protective of me?" He started to blush and said," Well it's better than not caring at all!." I nod and said " Very true. And I thank you for that. None of my past boyfriends ever really cared. They only wanted what was best for them." He lifted my chin with his finger and said," Believe me Y/n, I will never do that to." I smiled and he gave me a really tight hug. I then changed the subject by saying," So how was dinner with Selena?" " Well she called me a player and said to not contact her ever again. She definitely not take it well and I didn't expect her to. I confronted her about being rude to you and your friends and she said that you all were basically 'Thots'." I laughed and shook my head. He continued," But there's something that I feel like you should know just in case. She said that if she ever see's you that she won't hesitate to hurt you or try and fight you." I then said," If she thinks that she can take on me, then she could let me know. I'm not in elementary school anymore. I'm definitely not afraid of her, so don't worry about me. But I think that I may need a bodyguard. Cuz when I was leaving the club, I had paparazzi literally attacking me and the poor limo driver had to hold back this huge crowd for like 6 girls trying to coming through." " Yea I knew that it was time for one. Don't worry I will get you one when you need it for next time." "Okay Thanks. I want to go to starbucks. Wanna come?" " Yea of course, let's go get dressed." Me and Justin went upstairs and went into our separate bedrooms. It was really chilly and windy so I decided to put something on more warmer. I put on a really cute light sweater with a pair of leggings. I put on a pair of regular Uggs and went downstairs to see Justin sitting on the couch waiting. I said, " You ready?" He nodded and we walked out of the house into the huge garage and drove off. In about 5 minutes we arrived at Starbucks, ordered and decided to sit at a table since there was really no paparazzi surprisingly. When we both got settled Justin said," What do you have planned this weekend?" I took a sip of my coffee and said," Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. I have a wedding to go to on Friday for a family friend and I would like to know if you would like to go with me. If you are busy then it's fine." "No, no I will go with you. But am I like your date or something." "Um yea I guess. If you want to be. We aren't even girlfriend or boyfriend yet." " Oh yea, about that. Do you have plans on Saturday evening." " Nope. I'm completely free the whole day." " Okay cool. We are going to go out to dinner and it's going to be very fancy so dress nice." I nod my head and we finish our little Starbucks break.

A/n- HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!! I am soooo sooo soooo sorry that I haven't posted in weeks. I have been just SO busy and I deleted the app on my phone to save storage so I now write on my computer. I have had so much homework and plans. UGH I just haven't had time for anything, any my annoying teacher won't let me use my phone and the computers are dysfunctional. Anyways, thanks for reading and for your AMAZING patience once again!!!