Chapter 10 (Continued)

Justin's Pov. (Continued from last part)

On my lap. I then said in annoyance," Selena please let me go." She got off of me and said angrily," Whatever, What's wrong with you anyways," I stood up and shook my head. I clapped my hands really hard and they all jumped. I yelled in a girl voice," WHO WANTS TO WATCH NETFLIX!?" They all screamed like little girls and laughed. I then said in my regular voice," Do you want to watch a scary movie?" They all agreed except for Y/n. I looked at her and she saw me, I mouthed to her " Are you okay" She responded back ," I get scared easily." I walked over to he and whispered," Don't be scared I'll be right here, so if you need me I'll be right next to you." She looked at me with those perfect hazel eyes and smiled. I winked at her and she giggled, I walked back to Selena and she was putting her arms around me and wouldn't leave me alone. We all ate pizza and had a really good time except Selena was being really snobby towards my friends. It was around 10:00 and it was really dark. Y/n stood up and said "Who's ready for the movie!" we all got hyped and ran outside to this huge projector and pillows and blankets all on the ground and lights everywhere. Y/n set this all up and she did such a good job. I called over Y/n and said," Y/n, You did such a good job on this!" She was blushing and said "Thanks". The movie was starting and I was laying next to Selena with her head on my chest and Y/n was on the other side of me. I knew that deep in my heart, that Y/n was the one for me and she should be the one laying on my chest. She should be the one who when I wake up, she's the first thing I see laying there with her eyes closed and her soft face breathing slowly. Knowing that I'm her protector, and that whenever she has a problem she will come straight to me. She's the one that I have to take a break from my work to text her this long paragraph explaining to her how much I love her and How much she really means to me. These are the things that I will look forward to when I will get her to be mine, and when we are finally officially a couple it will be the best day of my life. I won't consider it a job, I will look forward to all of these things to do for her. I was knocked out of my train of thought when Y/n jumped from being scared of the movie. She hid her face under the blankets only showing her eyes which were closed. I slid my hand towards hers and held my hand to reassure her that it's okay. She looked at me and grinned. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I haven't broken up with Selena yet but I know that I'm going to do it soon.

A/n- AHHHH Thank God that I'm done with this chapter! But the movie night is not over yet! Thank you SO SO SO much for reading and being SO patient with the wait due to the technical difficulties!!!!

-Sofia