Chapter 21

Y/n:

It was finally Monday and I woke up next to Justin with his bare back facing me. I was so excited BECAUSE today was the day that I get to see my puppy!! It was about 8:00 in the morning and I never wake up this early. Our appointment is at 1:00, and we will have to leave at like 12:00 since the breeder is far away. I got out of bed quietly not trying to wake up Justin. I walk downstairs and start making breakfast, I made the coffee and French toast with fruit. I was plating the two plates for me and Justin, but then I felt two strong arms around my waist. I smiled and heard him say in his raspy morning voice," Good Morning babe. You made Breakfast?" I nodded and said "Yup for you and me." I felt him grin and he quickly turned me around and looked at me with his hazel eyes. He leaned close and leaned his forehead on mine, and our noes were touching. I pecked his lips and we kissed for about 1 minute until we hear the doorbell. He looks at me with a confused look. I say," Who the hell could that be?" He shrugs and I let go of him walking towards the door. He follows behind me towards the door. I stand on my tippy toes to look into the peep hole but since the door was way to high I asked Justin to look. He chuckled because he thought it was cute. He looked in the door and said," It's just Rachel." I open the door and welcome her in. She sat at the counter and said," so I heard you are getting a puppy." I smile and said," Yea we are actually going there today to pick him up." She looks at me and pouts with her lip sticking out. She then says in a baby voice," Fia, can I PLLLEEASSEE come with you and Justin to see the puppies. I have been thinking of getting a pet, like a cat since I am a cat lady you know. But I still want to see a be part of this experience with you today!." I said," I'm totally fine with that. Justin are you fine with Rachel coming?" He looked up from his plate and said," Yea sure that would be great!" I nod and say," Yay, Do you want some breakfast?" "Yea sure!". We then watch TV for another hour and a half. I say," I have to go get ready, but since it's a long ride we should go get stuff for the ride like snacks and stuff." Justin says," Yea good idea." Me and Justin get ready. Then we are finally ready! We bring the small little dog carrier and stop at a gas station while Justin pumps the Rover and me and Rachel go into the store. We finally pay for the snacks and Justin finishes putting in gas and we finally are on the road right on time. I can't wait to meet Esther finally!!!