Hangin with Mikey!

Trinitee POV:  

I woke up this morning and went straight into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my eyes where puffy as hell. I got in the shower and got out I got dressed and decided on wearing leather leggings, white tight fitting crop top, Timbs, and an over sized army fatigue coat with my "#StayGold" beanie. I walked back into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and walked out towards my dresser. I put on my gold earrings, necklace, and watch. I walked out my room closing the door. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen grabbed me an orange and walked into the living room. I noticed Joshua was about to leave so I asked for a ride. I got too school and seen everybody...except for Michael and Cheyenné! I asked everybody have they seen them and they all said no! So I texted her and asked her where she was.

Yannie😘😜

Me: Where are you?!

Cheyenné POV: 

I was awoken by a text message that read: "Where are you?!" As I was replying back I glimpsed at the time and noticed it was 8:30! Fuck I'm finna be hella late! Thanks to Michael's ass! Speaking of him I'm about to text him and get dressed.

Mikey☺

Me:Ima be late to skoo because of you! 😜

I got in the shower and got out. I went into my closet and found a pink Fine Ass Girls T-shirt with some army pants and my grey, white, and pink Jordan 13s. I walked back into my bathroom flat ironing my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting on my make-up. I walked out towards my dresser and put on my "trust no bitch" gold necklace, with my diamond studded earrings. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out my room downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a cuties tangerine. I noticed something when I was about to walk out the door. My mom or Taylor didn't wake me they wrong! I walked out and got into my car and drove off. As i stopped at a red light I read the messages from Michael and Trin.

Mikey☺

Me:Ima be late too school because of you!😜

Mikey☺: How is it my fault?! Lol

Me: Because you kept me up all night!!

Mikey☺: 😏 I could actually make that happen!

Me: ctfu😂😂😂 bye asshole! Are you at school?

Mikey☺: Yeah I just pulled up.

Me: Me too! I'll see you ima minute!

Mikey☺: Aight!

I decided I wasn't gonna text Trin back since I was gonna see inside. It was already 2nd period luckily we only have 4 classes a day. I walked in class and seen everybody I said hey and walked over to Trin to see her mad at me. Oh boy here we go!

Cheyenné: Hey Trin boo!

Trinitee: Don't hey Trin boo me! I'm mad at you !

Cheyenné: Why what did I do?!

Trinitee: You can have a text this high yellow glow stick back. But I could get one?

Cheyenné: I was gonna text you back when I was done texting him. But I figured it was pointless since I was gonna see you inside. I'm sorry you forgive me?

Trinitee: *laughs* yeah just don't pull that shit again!

Cheyenné: I won't I promise!

I walked away from Trin and went to sit in my seat! I punched Michael for almost ending my friendship over some bullshit with Trin's sensitive ass!

Michael: Ow! Wtf was that for?!

Cheyenné: Because...

Michael: Because what?!