Get Loose

Cheyenné POV:

When I woke up this morning I noticed everyone was still here. I moved Michael's arm so I could get up and start making breakfast and cleaning up. When I tried to get up I fell right on Honey's head causing Michael and everybody else to get up.

Honey: Oww wtf bro!

Me: *gasps* I'm so sorry boo!

Heather: *laughs*

Michael and Trell look at each other and bust out laughing.

Michael: You need some help?

Me: Nah! Heather could you help me up please.

Heather: Mmhmm

Michael: *smacks lips* Mann whatever.

After Heather helps me up I walk up the stairs into our room and took a nice soothing bath. I got out and since today was gonna be 84 degrees I decided too put on some high waisted shorts, my Minnie Mouse tanktop, and Toro Red Jordan 4s. My hair was back curly thanks to Michael! So I just brushed it up into a bun. Then I did my make up and walked downstairs to make breakfast for these fat mfs.

-----------------------

In the kitchen

Heather: Thanks Chey the food was great!

Trin: Yeah thanks Yannie!

Honey: Thanks bro! Eventhough you fell on my head with yo big ass booty!

Michael: Thanks babe!

Trell: Thanks Chey food was slamming!!

Me: *laughs* Y'all welcome! & Trell I'm done with you! Slamming? Fareal!

Trell: Hey at least you know it was good!

Me: I guess! *laughs*

Honey: What are we doing today?

Heather: I was gon smoke hella weed and chill!

Trin: I was gon go to the park and chill for a minute.

Michael: Studio with Honey!

Honey: Huh? Today?!

Michael: Yeah!

Honey: Bro! It's hot af! I got you next week tho!

Michael: Whatever! Don't have me waiting too long! Cause I need to get this mixtape out & I gotta have you on that song!

Honey: Fasho!

Me: So Trell what you doing?

Trell: I was going to play ball with Chris but ion feel like it no more!

So we all stay there for about 5 minutes and tried to figure out what we were going to do. Then I thought of something!

Me: Ooo!! Lets go to the new water park!

Michael: New water park?

Me: Yeah! The one by Shelly's Beach.(not a real beach)

Heather: Oh! I know which one you talking it about! Yeah we should go!

Trell: Im down

Trin: I'll go but I'm not riding nothing!

Honey: Fuck yeah! Lets go.

Michael: Wait!

Me: What?

Michael: Ain't it gon be packed since it just opened! & it's hot af! So we gon have to wait in a long ass line! For all the rides.