Trust?

Cheyenné POV:

I couldn't believe what I just saw!

Me: STUPID BITCH!!!!!!

I ran up too Michael and I punched him in his face the girl ran out before I can get too her! I'll see that bitch after I have my baby! But as of right now I'm finna beat Michael's mf ass! I was still throwing punches when Trell and Heather pulled me off of him! I was trying to get out of they hands but it was a failure! They took me upstairs too Trin's room!

Me: *crying* Trin! Let me out!!

Trin: No! You gotta sit in here til you calm down!

Me:*crying* I am calm now let me out!!

Trin: *chuckles* Cheyenné you ballin right now yo! You ain't calm!

Me: *crying* Go get my inhaler

Trin: Aight!

I got up and I left out the room! In search for Michael! I found him & started throwing punches again! I can't help it these hormones got me going crazy!!

Me: *crying* MICHAEL YOU AIN'T SHIT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!! YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT NASTY BITCH OUTTA ALL PEOPLE!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!

Michael pushed me off of him and I kinda stumbled back! Which only added fuel too the fire I started fighting Michael like he was a bitch off the streets. I was hitting his ass blow for blow! When Trin and Heather came and snatched me up!

Trin: Cheyenné sit tf down!

My adrenaline was running so fast I couldn't sit down!

Heather: Maybe we should go for a walk!

Trin: Yeah! Cuz this bitch is going psycho and Michael's not gonna hit her back so I don't want her beating his ass!

Trin POV:

We went for a walk and talked about what happened I just couldn't believe Michael cheated on Chey with "her" in they house! That's fucked up right there!

Cheyenné POV:

I finally calmed down and went back to the house! Tonight I was sleeping in Trin's room cause I'll be damned if I sleep in the same bed as him! He got me all kinds of fucked up! I went into Michael's room and Michael was in there I looked at him too see how that I really fucked his face up! It mad me cry a little because I don't like too see anyone I care about hurt! I walked to the drawer and got out some shorts and a shirt! & walked out! I walked back into Trin's room and got in the shower! She went to go sleep in the room with Honey and told me I could use her room for a couple of nights! I got out and put my pajamas on with my hello kitty slippers! I walked downstairs too see Trell & Heather was sitting on the couch!

Heather: Hey boo! You feel better now!

The minute she said that I just re imagined what just happened and started crying!

Me:*sniffling* Yeah!

Heather: Aww Chey!

*hugs*

Me: *sniffles* Why y'all not in y'all room watching TV?

Heather: Our sheets are in the washing machine and we didn't want to just be sitting on a bare ass bed so we came in here!

Me: It's fresh sheets in the closet!

Trell: Told you!

Heather: Shut up. & no it's not I looked!

Me: Did you check the closet upstairs?!

Trell: No!

Heather: Shut up Trell nobody asked you!

Me: *laughs* Goodnight see y'all in the morning!

Heather & Trell: Goodnight!

I walked into the kitchen to get me some ice cream, cookies and a glass of milk! I went into the game room and played call of duty: MW3 and NBA 2k13. I started too get sleepy so I went back upstairs! I couldn't help but look towards Michael's room the door was slightly opened and he was sleep! I walked away and went into the room I took my shorts off I hate sleeping with pants and I got into bed and I say there thinking about everything that happened tonight! I shed some tears and went to sleep!

----------------....................---------------

Damn. The drama has just begun!

Who was Michael cheating on Cheyenné with?

Comment. Vote. Fan!

Until next time mfs! 😁

✌😜✌ _tygaaa