WHAT?!!

2 years later

Chey POV:

I let Khai go over too Michael's because he kept bugging me and obviously Khai misses her daddy! So me & August are cuddling in bed right now watching a movie! I dozed off and the movie aint even started yet! August is comfortable af!

2hrs later

August: Baby!

Me:..Hmm?

August: Heather keeps calling!

Me: *sleeply* Tell her I'll call her back when I wake up!

August: She called like 20 times already I think you should answer it might be important!

Me: Uggh fine!

Heather Baby!

Me: *sleeply* Hello?

Heather:*crying* OMG CHEY!!!! YOU NEED TOO HURRY UP AND GET DOWN TOO ST.Joesph HOSPITAL!

Me: Heather calm down wtf is going on? What happened?

Heather: Chey!! MICHAEL & HONEY GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND KHAI WAS IN THE BACK SEAT!! PLEASE HURRY UP AND COME DOWN HERE!!

My baby daddy and lil cousin got shot and my baby my baby!! was in a fuckin car accident! I can't move right now I can't believe what the fuck I just heard!

August: Chey what's wrong? Why are yoi crying?

Me: AUGUST WE GOTTA GO!!! MICHAEL AND AND AND HONEY GOT SHOT AND MY BABY WAS IN IN IN THE CAR AND THEY GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!! AUGUST PLEASE LETS GO IM SCARED!!

August: Ok!

August drove us too hospital the whole ride there I was looking straight and I stayed quiet! We was at the hospital and I aint even know it until August opened my door! I got out and ran straight to Heather! I cried in her arms! The doctor came out and said we could go see Khai! But Michael & Honey were still in surgery! I walked in and seen all these tubes hooked up too my baby! My poor baby! I got in the bed with her and just layed there caressing her hair with my thumb! I ended up falling asleep from all the crying I was doing!

2hrs later

I woke up and seen August sleep! The nurse came in and told us we had too go home but Khai had too stay a little bit longer! I kissed her and told her I loved her! I woke August up and we left! On our way out the hospital I seen Honey in the waiting room!

Honey: Omg!! Chey is she okay! I told Michael not too trust that bitch and he did now look at what happened!

Me: Honey shh..calm down! She's okay she just has too stay over night where is Michael?

Honey: He left with Chyna!

Me: Why you didn't get a ride with them

Honey: That bitch is the reason why we all in this predicament now! That bitch costed me my life once she aint finna do it again! Michael is a fucking fool for keeping that bitch around! Look my moms here I'll catch yall later! Chey I'll call you!

Me: Alright!

Me and August got in his car and drove back too his place!

Me: Baby I'm starving can we go too China Express!

August: Yeah

August pulled up too China Express we got out and walked in! I ordered shrimp fried rice, dry fried ribs, and orange chicken! August ordered some shit! We went back to August house and watched Kings of Comedy while eating our food! I got so full my fat ass fell asleep! In less then 5 minutes I got up and threw everything I ate up! I was a lil pissed off because that food was good and it was all gone! I brushed my teeth and washed my hands and went back too sleep!