Chapter 3

I know he left like five minutes but I want to know where he's going. Maybe I could just follow him see where goes, what he does.

I climb out the window just like Josh does. I've watched him many times before turn left two blocks up from the orphanage. I practically know his walking speed. But right now I need to be faster than him so that I can catch up to him. I jog down to the corner and turn running hard into someone. I look up and see Joshes face. He looks different, he looks scary. His canine teeth were sharp and long, like a old vampires stories but also different. The person in front of him has his face the same but he was growling.

"What the hell are you doing here Samm?!" he whisper-shouted at me.

I remain quiet unable to take my eyes off their teeth. He huffs grabbing my forearm and ran. I couldn't run as fast as him so he picks me up, threw me on his back. Feeling him run and slipping every now, I close my eyes from fear building up. He eventually came to a halt. I still had my eyes closed but by the way he's moving I can feel him going up some stairs. It was only about six stairs when he stops again. I open my eyes and only saw a dark blue light in the middle of the dark room.

"Red! You here?" Josh shouts at the empty room.

"Josh? What are you doing here?" spoke a voice from the darkness. A skinny girl, with long brown hair came out of no where towards the light.

"I need your help" he sounded desperate, scared.

"Name it" she said in a firm voice. She seems demanding but also kind.

"I need you to have the wolf pulled out of her." He says looking at me with a plead in this eyes. "And for her to forget about this night." He wants to take what out of me?

She looked offended, shocked. "I... I... I can't.. I just... okay fine. What does Samm have to say about this?"

"She doesn't even know about the bloodline," He said still looking at me "I can't watch her turn into the monster that I am, to face the troubles that I have to, to have the pain, the rejection of being a werewolf." He's crying now. I feel sorry for him but I'm also mad at him. He pulls me into a hug but I shrug him off. I can't take him right now. I feel rejected, untrusted but my only family.

He turns back to her "Will you do it?"

She stood there and thought over it for a while then looked backup."Yes I will but it will only last a few years and there's a few consequences..." She said rubbing her temples.

"I'll take them but she can't live with what our mother gave us and unable to to teach her the ways" I feel like I should say something but when I open my mouth nothing comes out.

"Can't you just teach her? Josh you can't take the consequences that will be given to her. It's apart of the removal" Red said walking a bit closer to us.

"She's still to young and already scared... scared of me..." He said having tears come out of his eyes. "Just do it, the consequence can't be that bad."

"That's just it, her special power in being a werewolf will have opposite effect on her. Like you with strength, if it was the opposite you'd be weak fragile " She says looking at him then back to me. Her green eyes turned purple, then red. A smile forms on her lips "Her powers are that her dreams come true and that she sees the future." Her smile fades and her eye went back to green, "do you really want her to have the opposite of that?"

"Whats the worse that an happen?" He didn't even sound concerned. I just can't find my voice right now.

She closed her eyes then opened them looking at me with a pitiful face "Her nightmares come true... and she sees the past that she was too young to remember or wasn't even there. She' might be able to see all the actual horrific stuff in the were-wolves history.."