Chapter 6

tehe this is Nicole, guys!!!! and i hope that this will be your favorite chapter of this book!!!! :DDD

^^ IT was her main idea so she gets most of the credit on this chapter -Sammie-

:D

Unknown P.O.V

I can't wait to find my mate. She must be searching for me everywhere! Just please be out there somewhere! I don't want to live my life alone, not that I would, I'm like the most popular guy at our high school. Even though no one knows about me being a werewolf. But it's fun that I can use my hybrid powers to my advantage.

I walk down the street from after school. My parents unrolled me in a all year round school. I stop in my tracks and smell this most amazing smell, it was like nothing I ever smelled before. My wolf took over and I don't even know where I was at. I just was walking into nowhere. Until I can upon this house out of know where. I can smell that other wolves are here. Most wolves give off a smell to show territory.

"Hello." I say but not too loud because I know one can hear me. I took one step forward when I saw this girl, the alpha of the pack. "What do you need?" she ask rather harshly. That's no way to speak to her son. "Mother don't be like that. You know you can't hate me!"

"Yes I can! Especially if you tried to kill me!" She shouts getting on the ground.

"But what about dad?" I ask smirking. I know I hit a sour spot.

"Your father has nothing to do with this!"

"You can't blame me for wanting to know who my REAL father is." I say smiling knowing I got on her nerve.

Nicole's P.O.V

I mentally call everyone out of the house and three seconds later they were all standing out in the front yard but Samm's missing. I mentally scream and everyone winces.

Samm finally got her ass out here and I was happy. "Why do we need to be out here I was drawing a- Who that hell is that?" She ask staring at Matt

"Samm, when everyone leaves, him too, you stay here so I can have a word with you!" She nods.

I looked back over to my son and I noticed that he wasn't looking at me anymore, but he was looking at Samm.

"Mine!" I hear Matt say. "I want her, And she is going to mine!" Matt says staring at me. No, I won't let that happen. Not even if they were the last people on Earth. Matt is an evil child and I didn't mean to have an affair with Jeremy. It wasn't my fault. I look over at SM and I can tell she's not happy. She can tell what's going on its one of her little talents that she's picked up over time from being the quiet one and seeing everything that everyone is doing. We can all tell that SM likes Samm, she just doesn't want to admit. And right now she's pissed at him. I can't deal with her right now.

"Mikey! Levi! Mackenzie! Get Matt and chain him up in the cellar. And make sure he can't get out!" They nod and did what was told to do before Matt could pounce on Samm and mark her his own. I ran to Samm picking her up. She looks confused and scared. I can understand why but I don't have time to explain that to her right now.

"Jeremy, get Samm upstairs in her room and lock the doors and make sure she doesn't leave. Matt thinks she's his mate. She is not allowed to come out. Make sure of that. We can't have him attacking her." Yes I become in charge when people start attacking my family. The people I love. Matt has excluded himself from that group long time ago. No one argues with me when I'm in charge I become scarier than Jeremy on battle field.

Jeremy went over and threw Samm over his shoulder. "Put me down you jack wagon" Sam hollers at him. Her wolf was howling and wanting to see him. 'why? i dont even know him. i dont want to be his mate, if thats whats going on. i already have someone that I really and care about.' she hollered in her head. He races out into the house. Levi and Mikey are still trying to get control of Matt. I turn around to see SM charging at them.