Chapter 7

Samm's P.O.V.

"Samantha, can you hear me?" a male voice calles "Samm, wake up"

It's that voice again. I can't tell who it is. I can't see them. I can barley understand them.

I can't see anything. My side hurts. My head hurts. There is a noise somewhere; it's so loud.

My arms and legs are acing. They feel like jello.

That noise won't go away, It's getting more clear but still so loud. It's like a hundred people yelling.

I try to say something but it only can out as a grunt. My lungs are burning.

My eyes sting. I'm trying to open my eyes but there's a really bright light. I bring up my arm to block the light . I don't care if it's making my side hurt this light is making my head hurt. I finally open my eyes all the way to see a blurry figure laying on the end of the bed I'm on. I can't tell who it is but they have black hair. They're talking to someone on a phone. I can't understand them but I can see who it is now. It's Mikey.

I try to nudge him with my foot and misses but I did get his attention.

A huge smile appeared on his face. He shut his phone and ran out of the room.

I lie there feeling my eyes get heavier. I felt something fall on me, making me clinch up. They lifted the top haft of me wrapping me in a hug.

"Let her go Mackenzie. She just woke up and your squishing the life out of her." I know that voice. I open my eyes to see SM standing in the door way. Mackenzie let me go causing me to fall back on the bed. My eyes shut closed from the pain going through my body.

"Opps sorry Samm." She says giggling. She got up off of the bed. I can hear her feet prance out of the room. My bed sank down by my side. I can smell a mix between apples and ax. I open my eyes to see SM looking down at me with a small smile on her face.

"Hey" I say quietly. She punches me in the shoulder. "God damn women, what was that for?"

"One that was for running off, Two scaring me half to death and Three not waking up for five days." She says coming down to me giving my a bear hug. It didn't hurt as bad as Mackenzies.

I'm just kinda confused. Five days? Was I hurt that bad?

She let me go to get under the covers and lay by me. I can't turn to lay on my side. There's a jabbing pain.

I turn my head looking into her chocolate eyes. She pulls her body closer to mine.

"So I'm your girl?" she says smiling. I feel my face heat up. I pull the blanket over my face so she doesn't see me. She laughs getting completely under the blanket with me. She puts her head on my shoulder looking up at me. "Well am I?" She said smirking.

I don't know what to say. I just gave her the same smile back. "Well... I mean.... I don't know..... yeah...well... blahh" I cover my face with my hands. I'm so embarrassed, I can't believe I just said that.

She moves in the bed pulling the blanket off of me making a chill go over me. I peek through my fingers to see her inches from my face. I giggle shutting my eyes again.

She put both knees on each side of me sitting on my stomach. I grunt and wince in pain from her knee hitting my side that's really sore.

"Sorry" She whispers getting off of me. I shook my head no.

"It's okay, really just don't touch that side of me." I say laughing.

"No it's not okay. I keep getting you hurt, Samm. I hate seeing you in pain and that's all I'm doing to you" She say moving to the edge of the end of the bed with her back to me.