Chapter 4

"Samantha, can you hear me?" A voice calls "Samm, wake up!" I trying, I'm really trying. I can't move, can't see anything but blackness, and it was driving me crazy! "Please Samm!" I recognize that voice. I just couldn't place it. "If you don't you will die!" "I'm trying!" I yell but no one can hear me.

I can see a light. Want to go to it but should I go? Something won't let me go, it's like a weight tied around my ankle.

A hand? Something's grabbing me. NO! I don't want to go! -- but I don't have a choice.

I woke up. Sitting up straight on.. on- a couch? But it's not anywhere that I know. I look around the dark, pink room, it kind of looks like a bedroom, but there wasn't a bed just a couch. It had stuffed animals from beanie-bag babies to webkins to baby dolls.

I wish I had this room when I was little. This would be so perfect.

I get up still stunned at where I am. I look out the window to see a huge field. This place was soooo beautiful. It's obviously no where near Dustin, Jaedon, Micheal,and Derek's' house. That house is sournded my trees. Miles and miles of trees.

"Oh good. Your awake!" I spin around to see a girl with bright blonde hair with red tips. She gave me a glass of water. "I was afraid for a while when you didn't wake up!"

All I could do is just nod "I would have put you in a better room but, this is all we had available at the time." She says smiling and I smile back. You're probably wondering why your here right? Well it happened 2 days ago..."

*flashback*

There was a loud sound and I don't know where it comes from, so I run. I run until there is a sharp pain in my left side. I stumble but I don't stop. I run deeper into the forest and there was another sharp pain in my right side.

I fall over, I just couldn't take it, it hurt so much! I just want it to stop. My hand? What's going on! My nails are now claws it looks like a dogs, my bones-- I can't take it anymore! I shriek and yell, but I doubt anyone could hear me, not depths of this forest.

I shut myself off. I black out and then I wake up. There's a huge tree in front it me. There is a heart carved into it. "S + S" Wait a minute..nothing is in color, black and white, that's all I can see. I got up and stumbled I feel weird. I crawl over to the a stream that was next to the tree. I can see myself. Well not really, am I a wolf? This is freaking me out.

I run, hoping that it isn't true. I stumble trying to find help, maybe someone will help me. I see these two kids. "Hey! Can you help me!?" I say, but they just scream and run the opposite direction. "Wait! I need help..." Why can't they understand me?

*flashback ends*

"Wait, you're telling me that I can change into a wolf?" I ask, questioning her sanity. "Yes you are, everyone in this house is a werewolf, would you like to meet them?" She ask, taking my hand and pulling me down the hallway without even letting me answer. "Hey, what's your name?" I manage to say. She look at me and smiled, " it's Mackenzie."

This had to be a four story house. How do I know, well so far, I walked down three flights of stairs and each floor had three bedrooms. Except for the main floor. It didn't have any. While we were walking down the stairs she was telling me who was who and what room went with the person.

We finally made it to the main floor when she screams "Mikey! Hey, Meet the newest pack member." Mikey had black straight hair, blue-green eyes, and a lip piercing. Having that bad boy image.

"Hi, I'm Samm." I say awkwardly. He smiles and bear hugs me, wasn't expecting that. "Mikey" he say once he was done hugging me. He made jokes and we all laughed. Well they laughed I sat there awkwardly, thinking about Dustin. Why would he attack me? Is it because of Josh? Would he really hurt Chris? Is he coming for me? How do I tell them about Dustin....... and Derek.... and Micheal...... and Jaedon? Were they gonna attack me too? What do I do?