Chapter 18

Samm's P.O.V.

I walk in circles staring at my white and gray tail. Anger and fear is being soaked up in my confused head.

Should I do as he said and change only to have something happen to me; or should I stay in this form and may have my chances be even worse. If I change would those bruises and cuts still be on me? How did they even get on me? Nothing is even making sence. Why is Dustin wanting me? Where is SM? What am I suppose to do? All I know is that I need to get out of here. Make sure that SM and everyone is okay and get home.

Loud foot steps walked down the hall. I get down low crawling under the bed. My tail in between my legs with my but touching the wall. The door open showing a pair of off-white shoes with red dirt on the sides. The smell of sugar and sweat mix together made its way to my nose. The feet didn't move, didn't run around like I thought ones would.

The person finally walked to one side of the room, then the other, stopping by the bed on its way back. The mattress flew off the bed showing Dustin towering over me and the bed base.

"Fine you want to be in a cage" he hisses at me "then you will be". He lifts the base off the floor giving me a chance to escape. I dash around him, through the door, and down the hall. His loud feet follow behind me. "Stop you fucking bitch" he hollers as i flew down the hall getting to a stair case. I run down them tripping and falling half way down.

Talking and laughter echoed through the hall. I painfully stand on all fours quickly making my way to the only open door I could see. I walk in pushing the door behind me with my face. The noise stops creating an awkward silence. I turn around looking up at the shock faced people in front of me.

"You can't hide" Dustin yells from the hallway "this is my house, I know a new smell when there is one" he yell again slowly but loudly walking down the hall. A male in the room starts chuckling. Everyone's eyes directed towards him "you're gonna get it" he lullabies. Alyssa stood up from behind him with an evil smile on her face.

"Oh Shorty" she yells in the tone. Dustin's footsteps got closer to the door. I dash through the people keeping low to the ground. Someone steps in front of me, others try to grab my fur. I bite them making them stop but then getting hit by their powerful hands. Whines and whimper came out of my mouth. A deep growl starts in my throat getting louder and more people got closer.

My teeth ripped into someone's leg having a tug-a-war game. I finally let the bloody limb go as more space between me and them. A ring of people circled me as I growled and barked at them. Blood rushes to my head and back to my tail making my body get hot. Someone kicks my side, in my blind spot, hitting me hard enough to topple over. I lay there in pain. Cheering and laughter roars louder. A loud high pitch whistle makes everyone wince at the sound.

No sound, no movement, nothing. Every one stops getting their attention to the source of the sound. There stood Dustin, darting eyes, and an angry face. "What the hell-" he hollers getting interrupted.

"Hey Shorty look who else I found wondering the halls" Alyssa blurts in with her fist in someone's black hair with their face away from my direction. "Looks like a these little love birds don't know how to fly." He walks over to them snatching her away and throwing the black haired girl to the floor next to me.

As the beautiful creature hit the floor, My body felt like it did the same without me moving. I yelp from the sudden exposure of pain while maintaining to keep standing up. I glance over to see the person next to me with a bruised jaw, like me, that went onto the neck and chest. The same hand print bruise was on her neck. Her knuckles are scuffed up and ripped as they lay by her face. Realizing who this was happiness calmed me down but turned to anger at the fact that they beat her.

"Oh so this is the to-be-mate" Alyssa says laughing. My eyes shot towards her as I pre-played her death in my mind. 'If she was the one who personally hurt SM, I'll kill her; if she didn't touch SM, I'll still kill her.'

One of the males groans loudly holding a baseball bat "I'm done with this" he says raising it above his head and back down to collide with my head.