Chapter 15

Samm's P.O.V.

"Samantha are you even paying attention?" Josh yells at me. I shoot up having my eyes widen. SM's hands went to my sides relaxing me.

"Sorry I'm tired and love sleep" I say annoyed. I lean my back on SM stretching my toes on the carpet. He angrily exhales turning away.

"As I was saying and I'll reiterate so Samm knows what I said" He announces at everyone in the basement. His gaze went back to me "Dustin is becoming stronger," He looks away turning to Alpha "He's killing more and more werewolves as the time goes on. His powers are becoming more evinced and he's getting newer ones, ones that I didn't even think were real." He walks to the other side of the room getting some blank paper and pens. He gave everyone a sheet laying the rest in the middle of the floor. "write your ability on the paper"

"Is this like a school thing cuz I didn't drop school to do more home work" Levi complains.

"Wait you dropped?" I ask giving him a confused look.

"Uh yeah everyone but Mackenzie and Ashlyn did" He chuckles back. My mouth drops open.

"It doesn't matter just do what I said" Josh yells.

I ignore him turning around facing SM "You what?! You said you had summer vacation" I holler at SM. She had a surprised and confusion look. "You lied to me...Why?" I move away from in between her legs facing her. it feels like I just lost someone. Like when Josh disappeared and I had no one to go to. First she doesn't trust me and I forgave her for that but then she lies to me, to my face.

"One; I hate school. Two; I decided to watch over sense the day you saved my life" She says in a sad tone. "I didn't want to lie because you would yell at me like you are now and I was going to tell you but I keep forgetting or we were fighting." She bitterly hisses.

I bit my tong and held my breath so I wouldn't cry. i hate crying, even more in front of people. "SO you guys technical aren't even dating yet but your already fighting?" Mackenzie asks trying not to laugh "What a way to start a relationship" I spin towards her standing to my feet.

"Well at least I love someone. You can't even figure out the person who is basically in love with you bitch" I scream at her. Her face went red with anger. She shoots up as well getting face to face with me.

"Whacha call me tramp?" She hisses through her teeth.

"Mackenzie! Samantha! Stop now!" Jeremy orders. I ignore him again getting closer to Mackenzie.

I smile, bugging the shit out of her "bitch" I say really slow "Would you like me to give you the definition too" She pushes my shoulders back making me trip over my own feet falling to my back. She sat on me digging her knees into my shoulders, her hands tightly wrapped around my neck. My arms and chest being squished by her body weight. I try to reach her but I can't. My eyes are wide open in terror. I can feel my heart beat speed up. My hearing is fading and everything is becoming silent. Her face is in complete anger. Someone's arms wrap around her lifting her off me. Air enters my lungs as I coughed, my eyes are starting to tear up. I lift my head seeing everyone either holding someone back or the one being held back.

Levi and Josh was holding SM back, Mikey and Nicole was holding Ashlyn back, and last Jeremy and Chris were taking a hold of Mackenzie. I shoot up to my feet gaining everyone's attention. I run up the stairs through the living room and up more stairs.

I got to my bedroom and slam the door and lock it. My room is a mess from earlier. I don't even understand my emotions have been so bad lately. My fuse is short and it doesn't take must to start it. I walk over to my closet striping down to my underwear only. I put a sport bra and some sweatpants. I walk out the too big of a closet to my bed. I fell on to it feeling the messy bed under me. I got up walking to the bathroom. The door opens on it's own. I froze unable to know what to do. I watch the door slowly open.

"Hello Samm" Dustin says stepping to the door frame. Every bit of courage I had left in the matter of seconds. My heart is pounding loud enough you could probably see it.

"H- h- ho- how'd you get in here?" I shakily whimper. He step closer decreasing the space between us.

"You can figure that out later" He smiles showing perfect white teeth. His eyes and teeth were normal but something about him being here was off, uneven. "Gave Matt a bit of a scare. He didn't even want to tell us where this house is" He looks up running his fingers over the wall. "Your brother was a help though. Easy to crack" He locks eyes with me "You may be just as easy if not easier."

Something snaps at me and I lung towards him tackling him to the floor. He flips us over so he was on top "I've become stronger Samm do not underestimate me" He growls causing me to shiver. I nod my head not taking my eyes off of him. His bright blond hair is shorter than the last time I saw him. His pale skin is soft and flawless with a strong jaw. He's not a bad looking guy he just doesn't have a nice attitude to go along with it.

He stands up heading to my bed. I quickly stand up covering my exposed stomach with my arms. "Don't try to cover yourself" He orders to me. I didn't move, didn't breath.

He jolts up grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the balcony. His eyes turned bright blue and his teeth and claws start to come in. He howls getting echos from other werewolves in the tall sunflowers and tall weeds that cover most of the field.

Someone banging on my bedroom door, shouting. The door was broken open reveling SM, Mikey, and Levi. They run through the room closer to us. Dustin lifts me up throwing me off of the balcony. I scream as I was caught by someone and place to the ground. They dug their nails into my wrist and ran causing me to follow. I use my free hand hitting him in the back of the head. He picks me up still running. He stops tossing me into the back of a pick up truck. My head slams down. Loud sounds of things being shut and banged.

I sit up opening my eyes to flowers surrounding everything. "SAMM!" I hear SM yell.

"SM" I yell back getting a white piece of cloth over my mouth. A weird stench fills my nose. My eyes got droopy and sudden tiredness rushes over me.