Chapter 13

Samm's P.O.V.

"Samm go outside and I'll meet you there in a bit" I stand up from the chair and look down at SM sitting on the floor. She didn't look up at me didn't even care that I was about to leave the room. I wipe the tears off of my cheeks that are burning and walked out the living room. I felt the door swing behind me and I step into the kitchen. It wasn't a mess from Mackenzie and Ashlyn's cooking. I thought it would be. They're both really good cooks I just didn't get to taste yesterdays dinner yesterday due to being asleep on the couch. I walk over the the glass door and slid it open. I step outside feeling a cold gust of wind hit me. I step onto the patio quickly being followed by Jeremy.

He shut the door and stood by me "So Samantha do you understand why I brought you out here?" I shook my head unable to speak. "No werewolf just randomly gets a new abilities" He pauses letting it absorb in my head "Samantha have you killed someone before" He turns his body to me having his frame top mine.

I was terrified. i've never been able to tell anyone that. "I didn't mean to" I say quickly "Honestly I didn't mean to kill him" tears were falling down my cheeks. He grabs my shoulders and stood eye to eye with me.

"Who, Samantha? Who did you kill?"

*Flashback*

I decided to ride my skateboard to the park today. Try something different. Do something besides get in trouble. There was something like a famous person coming to the orphanage today. I don't know I just don't want to be around for it. The skating part is on the other side of the park away from everything. No one really ever comes over here. Guys come here occasionally because the "better and newer" one is full. The one here is just a big ditch with home made ramps. It's good enough for me and I don't have to pay my way in.

I place my Globe Tilt Shoes on my board and lean forward. I shoot towards the ground coming back up on the other side. I reach down grabbing the side ledge with one hand and the other holding on to my board. I swing my self around getting all four wheels back onto cement. I took an angle to another side gripping my board as the wind went through my hair. I balance the back truck on the edge and slowly rise my legs to form a hand stand. I push my right hand down having the board descend. I grip the side of the board to it wouldn't slip out from underneath me and head towards the other side.

I reach the top, getting into the air, pulling the skate board to my chest and flip so I was standing on my feet. I laugh at how much better I've gotten at that. I ran about 10 feet to a set of stairs I sat my board down looking at the L.E. Grip tape. It's all black besides the logo in teal. My wheels are a L.E. H.A.M. teal and blue swirl 53mm. Most of my skateboarding gear is L.E. brand. It was donated to me a year ago when I won 2nd place in a flat land competition when I was 13. The person in first place got to go further on. I was happy with what I got. I was a 13 year old girl who beat 15-18 year old boys.

I pick my board back up and take about 10 steps back. I run forward dropping the board and placing my feet on it. I hop an Ollie and spin myself around to do a Half Cap Crooked Grind. The front part of my board slid across the railing. My board came in contact with the ground again landing okay. I push my foot on the ground gaining more speed. I squat down, and jump up pushing my back foot down on the board. The board spun around soon meeting my feet to be pushed to the ground. I threw my hands up in victory for I just did a Hard flip.

I turn my skateboard around and was three guys clapping their hands. I stop my board and stare at them. They walk closer to me carrying their own skateboards or skates. They were an expensive brand, the boards look like they have barley been ridden on, The wheels are barely scuffed up. "Looks like you got some talent on you little lady." The tallest one says. He had short black hair and tattoos on his arms.