Chapter 17

Samm"s P.O.V.

*Recap*

"Where's SM?" I demand eyeballing her as she put food in her mouth.

"Who?" She laughs giving me a confused look.

"My mate, SM" I repeate.

"So you do have one, You just haven't finished mating with him" She claps her hands together "Who's the lucky boy?" She asks popping a grape in her mouth.

"SM is a girl, as in 'she' " I say watching her cough on the grape.

"Your a dyke?" She questions with a disgusted facial expression. I slowly nod my head afraid of what to do. She leaned back sitting up against the wall.

"Well I wasn't expecting that but that does explain the cuts and bruises" She say putting more food in her mouth. I gave her a weird look at how their could be a connection. "Well sense she's your mate I'm willing to help you out. It will piss off my brother so that will be even more fun." She smiles. She set the tray beside her spreading herself across the bed.

"I'll tell you what I know if you help me, understand?" She explains giving a mysterious smile. "You need to help me find someone named Derek, I'm pretty sure you know who he is"

*Recap over*

"Well yeah I know who he is, he's one of the assholes who stole me" I huff. She shot up from the bed charging at me. She push me against the wall slapping my face. Shock fills my face as the angered face girl stood in front of me. Her hand wrap around my neck, chocking me.

"He's not an 'asshole' bitch. He's the sweetest guy ever" She hollers in my face. Her green eyes close shut and open back up as bright, lime-green. Her growl became deeper while her nails starts become sharper, stabbing my neck. I grabbed her hand digging my nails into her. As her grip loosen I push her away. She fell back to the bed getting in a fighting stance. A growl came from my throat as my eyes lock with hers.

The urge to change came hard. My nerves start twitching and my body is heating up. I took off my sweat pants and shirt knowing I'm have no choice but to change. I fell to my hands and knees feeling like I was on fire then it stops. I look up seeing Aylssa as a brown and white wolf.

We circle each other not taking our eyes off of the other. She pounces at me pushing me to the ground, biting at my neck and face. Her body stood over mine as I claw at her stomach.

She starts floating above me as I was pushed to the side wall by a hard wind. Dustin and the little girl, Anna stood at the door way. Anna had a a hand risen towards Alyssa and the other towards me.

"Thank you Anna" Dustin said kissing the top of her head. He whispers something into her ear making her smile. She nods her head walking away with Alyssa floating in the air behind her.

"What is wrong with you?" He hisses at me. A soft growl comes from my throat as he approaches me. "I'm trying to keep you safe here and all your doing is trying to kill yourself" He hollers at me again. "I'll be back in a thirty minutes change back and get dressed by then" Then he walked out the door slamming it shut behind him. He locked it and stomped away.

I sunk to the ground curling myself into a ball in the corner.