Chapter 16 : Young love <3

Sam and I walked hand in hand down to the cafeteria after singing love story several times to each other, trying to figure out parts and the best pitches. By the time we arrived we were were singing and dancing while singing to 'shut up and dance' by walk the moon. Cas and Dean were sat there with Merlin and John. No Lanti. Must still be with Arthur. Hope she's happy.

'Something's made you two happy, glad to see a smile on your face Sammy.' Dean announced with a grin from ear to ear.

'Obviously something made you happy too Dean. You gonna say what or you gonna make us guess?' Sam replied with a smile of wonder. It was only at this time I noticed Cas also had the same grin and that his left hand was under the table and Deans right hand was in the same place. Hmm, Merlin is a good guess. Wonder who else he's 'shipping' without telling us. I was eager to find out what was happening so I threw my pen under the table.

'Yeah, I'm happy Sammy. Didn't think it would happen but... it did.' He said casting his eyes over to Cas. I went under the table while the Winchesters were discussing happiness, a rare topic for the brothers, and grabbed my pen. I looked up to see two interlocked hands; a strong tough warn one and a smaller, softer hand. Bless. Don't tell them though. I crawl back up and wink at Cas. He blushes vividly.

The bell went and still no Lanti.  At least she's happy I guess. I'll talk to her in my Maths lesson.... If she was there. No Lanti just boring old Mr.Crowley punishing the students who didn't do work. I went to English wondering where she could have been. Maybe she's still with Arthur? That didn't occur to me. Hmm, hopefully I'll see her at lunch.