Chapter 28a: Sherlock I love you

This chapter will be done from both POVs so be free to only read one.

He grabbed my hand. We sprinted through the corridors. Oh isn't he a prince charming. Shame he won't carry you. Oh shut up I'm trying to enjoy myself.

We reached the exit and ran into the courtyard and went into the Forrest. We stopped when we could no longer see the school. Sweating and out of breath, we both leaned on a tree and laughed. Running wasn't normally my thing but it was exhilarating.

Sherlock grabbed my hand and moved to stand in front of me. He kissed my hand gently and put it back by my side. He then ruffled his ebony curls and moved his hands to behind my ears, holding my head firm. He looked deep into my eyes, looking for permission to continue. My sapphire eyes pleaded with his sliver ones.

He lent forward, closing his eyes and parting his cupid lips. Our lips clashed and a shiver went through my spine. My hands rushed to his charcoal hair and I gripped tightly. This was his encouragement.

He deepened the kiss earning a small moan from me and I got a growl in return. One if his hands moved down the edge of my body feeling the curve line of my stomach. As I fought back with my mouth, I raised my right leg and wrapped it around his hip, pulling him towards me. His hand held my leg in place, not letting our lips leave each other.

We parted, gasping for air, but not moving away. I could feel his heavy breaths on my face. His pupils fully blown when I looked up.

'Oh Cara, that was fenominal. It was perfect. Sam didn't diserve such a girl, and frankly I don't either. Can I experiment? I'm sure you'll enjoy.' He whispered and gave me a wink. I thought I might faint. Oh we are so damn lucky. Just kiss him again and feel the buzz he gives you.

'It depends on the experiments include.' I managed to say. In reply, he put my leg down and gently moved my neck to the side, allowing him space. Gently, he left a small trail of kisses from my collarbone to my ear, earning small moans of pleasure from me. He gently started to suck on my neck, causing bigger moan to escape my damp lips.

Before leaving a mark, he moved to my ear. Nibbling and sucking, fairing intensity and time to see what worked best. I tightend my grip in his messy hair and started to massage his scalp, letting me receive moans also. I moved my hand to his ear, caressing his ear lobe making him pause and enjoy.

I used this opportunity to switch the tables. Swiftly, I moved my leg around his hips again, and used this position to swing myself round and push him against the tree. Before he could react, I started to undo the top button if his shirt to access his neck. His hands crept up trying to push mine away but I slapped them away. It was my turn.

I cupped his chin, pushing it to the side. My now dry lips now imprinting in his neck, repeating what he did and getting the same reaction. Slowly working my way up to his ear, where I sucked and pulled. His deep growls filling my head. He stopped my progress by moving my handed. His arms snaked their way around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I wove my hands up round his neck and gently placed my head onto his.

'Thankyou Cara.'

'I love you Sherlock.'

'I love you too, my Angel.' I felt his hands move to my shoulder blades and trace the small scars where my wings would come out.

'Your mine for now.'