Hope

Please read from the beginning if you haven't already.

=============================================

YOUR POV:

You were awake that night for hours. Four days until he's going to make his "move", starting tomorrow. At that moment, you would've given anything to stop time. You scrunched up into a ball and thought of ways to stall. You could pretend you're sick. No, that wouldn't work. He could just check your temperature. Besides, you couldn't risk angering him and causing him to shorten the amount of days. All you could do was hope for help. But hope is crushed as easily as it is given.

***

KILLUA'S POV:

While you were praying for help, Killua left the mansion. He was going back to your house, to find that bastard of a boyfriend that was yours. He was angry. And people who knew Killua was angry at them might as well know they're as good as dead.

When he arrived, the house was empty. He went inside and looked for any clues as where your boyfriend may be. Killua had to find your phone. Yes! That would solve everything.

It was easy to find where it was. Your purse was on the floor next to your bed, with your phone slightly sticking out. Killua grabs it and opens it. To his luck, there was no pass code. Hr clicked on your Instagram app which you were already logged in to. In your bio it said, "Connor <3" and a bunch of other stuff and hobbies. However, he focused on this Connor.

It was him.

You didn't have much photos, but the majority were you and that guy. He knew it was him because he was tagged as "Connor3729" in all of them. Killua clicks on his profile and saw he didn't turn off his location. He grins wickedly.

Quickly, he memorized the address. No one has noticed you were gone yet . . . it has been two days? Or three? Whatever the case, you had a quiet life. He needed answers. And he was going to get them from Connor.

His house wasn't far, a two minute run. Killua broke in the back door, carefully sawing open a hole. The day was pitch black at this time, so no one could see.

Killua zips up the stairs without making a sound. Being an assassin all these years helped tremendously. There were three rooms. The first one was an empty bathroom. The second one was a bedroom, but vacant as well. Was he even home?

However, in the third room Killua heard a soft snore.

Bingo.

In a rush, Killua stormed in and grabbed the poor guy by his collar. When he screamed for help, he was muffled by a napkin of chemicals.

Killua dragged the unconscious man onto a chair and tied his hands behind it and feet on each leg at the front. To make it extra secure, he also tied his waist around it. Killua then gagged Connor.

Time to wait until he woke up.

***

YOUR POV:

Your throat was really dry. Killua made you drink some water earlier, but you barely had any the last few days since you made a huge fuss whenever he forced you water. Now you regretted it. If he wanted to poison you, wouldn't he had done it already?

For the second time today, you held back your pride. "Killua! Can I have some water?" you yelled, hoping to wake him up from his sleep.

Nothing.

"Killua?"

A cricket from outside.

"Please Killua, just one cup!" Your mouth burned after using such a loud voice.

There's no way he couldn't have heard or woken up. That guy heard everything. Was he doing this as a punishment so you'll eat and drink everything from now on? Perhaps. But you didn't think he was the type to do that to you. Killua was overjoyed whenever you spoke to him. Oh well, this is what you get.

Wait . . . What if he wasn't home? You tried to contain your excitement by reminding yourself Killua could just be ignoring you, and it doesn't change the fact you are still handcuffed to the bed.

Before you could stop yourself you scream, "Help me! Anyone! Help me! I've been kidnapped by a psycho!" You half expected a furious Killua to open the door, but he doesn't come. That confirmed it . . . he really left.

You didn't know why. Maybe it was to get more food or house stuff. Hope bubbles up rapidly. If only you can get these stupid cuffs off . . .

You wiggle and strained until your wrists bleeded, but it was futile. Tired, you fall alseep, giving up.

***

KILLUA'S POV:

Connor is waking up. He seems to remember everything after a second. His head whips towards me.

"What the hell do you want, you bitch?!"

"I would consider your position before you speak." I used 10 percent of my power and punched him in the face. His nose instantly breaks with a snap and blood pours out.

"W-what d-do you w-want? I don't have any money!"

I laugh. "You think that's what I what? I want you dead."

"Why?" He sputters pathetically.

"Because you touched my Y/N before!!"

He pauses for a second. "Who are you? Her crazy ex or something? Because she never mentioned you."

"No, I'm not her ex. But you're about to be. Now, let's get this over with. I'm in a hurry. Tell me everything you know about Y/N, focusing on her relationships with other people. Give me info about her family and friends and where they all live. And don't lie, I know if you do."

"You're insane!"

This guy was annoying. I strike him him in the face but not as hard as last time since that would've knocked him out in his condition. "Any other words?"

He stares at me. "You're serious?"

"Of course! Do you think I'm joking about my love for her? Do you want me to show you how much I hate you?" Venom dripped from my words.

"Okay! You're telling the truth. Hey, spare me. I didn't love her, barely even liked. She just had a nice body and when I was  done with her, I was gonna dump her. So let me go. It didn't mean anything to me. Have her all you want."

That pissed me off. "You're saying you were going to hurt my Y/N?! Bastard . . . You deserve to die because of that! You don't deserve her!!!"

"W-wait . . . "

I took a deep breath. I had to maintain calm. I gave him a cold smile. "Alright. I'll let you go but tell me EVERYTHING you know. If you lie or refuse, I'll start with the arm? No . . . Your mouth would be better since you won't be able to scream afterward. Hmm . . . Decisions, decisions."

He gulps. "U-um, I s-swear I won't lie."

"Good. Now, let's get started."

'Dumb bastard . . . The only thing crazy here is thinking I'm letting you out of here alive,' I thought.

========================================================================

I hope you enjoyed!!! I'll try to make more interesting things happen in the next chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT