How Could You?

Please read from the beginning if you haven't already.

Also, I've been noticing some questioning about Y/N's decision. Remember, he did attempt to rape you, threatened your family, AND killed your ex boyfriend . . .

=======================================================================

KILLUA'S POV:

It's finally Sunday! I was bouncing around all day, barely able to contain the excitement of seeing Y/N. It felt like an eternity without it.

I realized I never clarified the exact time I would meet with her. We only agreed sometime on Sunday afternoon, so I didn't know when she would come. I questioned the cops if they knew. They avoided my eyes and said no. I know they're lying, but I don't kill them for the sake of Y/N.

With no other options, I sat and waited. I began to annoy some of the guards because I was becoming more and more anxious to see her. They told me to please be quiet.

When the day slowly came to an end, my heart shattered. This was what I was looking forward to all week. Maybe Y/N just forgot or had something important to do.

I guess I'll wait another week. She would never skip to see me after her promise . . . Right?

***

COLE'S POV:

Killua would not shut up for the last few hours! Unfortunately, I was on guard duty so I had to put up with it.

I'm so glad Y/N got the freedom she deserves and brought Killua to justice. I heard the news where she was going to move away next week. I was kind of upset to hear, but it's a good new start for Y/N.

My thoughts are interrupted with Killua's voice.

"When is she coming? Did she say she wasn't going to show up? Are you sure she didn't say anything to you to tell me?"

I took a deep breath, trying not to punch the wall. "I told you already. She did not inform me of anything in this matter, and I believe you should be quiet now."

He glares at me. "I want to see her . . . Oh! I know! Can you call her right now for me and remind her of our meeting? I think she just forgot!"

"Sorry, no can do."

"Why not?!"

"You are prohibited from accessing any technology to communicate with others."

"Call her for me then!"

"I cannot because I do not want to and can't fulfill requests for you."

Killua makes some kind of growl that makes me almost take a step back.

"Look . . . I know you're lying about something here."

"I'm not lying about anything."

"Yes, you are. You are hiding something. If you tell me what it is now before I find out, I'll make your death quick."

I can't help it but laugh. "Killua, listen to me. No one's hiding anything from you and you're going to be in a cell for the rest of your life. Think about your death before mine."

He doesn't answer but speaks after a minute. "You're the one doing this, aren't you?" he whispers threateningly.

Even though he was locked up in one of the most secured cells and prisons in the world, his tone made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. After all, you can't blame me. He looked pretty scary right now and murdered so many people in the past.