Looks

Please read from the beginning if you haven't already.

=============================================

YOUR POV:

I awoke to silence. Again, I called for Killua. I was really, really thirsty by now.

"K-killua! I'm r-really sorry! I promise I'll listen to you after this, alright?"

He still isn't back. When it hits me that I may die here alone in my kidnapper's house, with no one around, and my family believing I was still out there . . . I couldn't help it. I started sobbing. It's surprising, really. People don't understand how terrifying dying alone is.

***

KILLUA'S POV:

I wiped the blood off of my hands. I memorized all of the addresses of those bastards who hurt my Y/N. I learned from Connor the other night while I was beating him their names were Lily, Katy, Justin, and Deuce. The leader was Lily. I couldn't wait to see their dead bodies.

First was Katy, Lily's best friend. She helped take part in Y/N's pain, so I decided to start with her. I easily broke into the house by going through the window on the second floor. Too simple. It was easy because a tree was right next to the window.

The room I broke in happened to be her parents because an older looking woman and man were on the couch, watching TV. They looked and me and widened their eyes.

But before either could utter a sound, I already slit open their throats with my speed. Maybe they didn't do anything physically to Y/N, but they raised Katy. They deserved this fate.

When I opened the door, I heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Mom! I need more clothes! Can you get some for me this weekend?"

For some reason, I knew this was Katy even with the possibility of her having siblings. Her voice was high-pitched and annoying.

When she wasn't answered, she got mad. "MOM! Can I?" she whines.

Ugh. I walked down and turned to the living room where she was in. She gasps when she spots me.

"Nope. No shopping for you because you're going to be dead soon." I cackled. She screams, stood up, and began to run for her life. Literally.

However, I caught up to her in a second and slammed my fist against her stomach. She collapses on the floor.

"Listen. If you scream for help again, I'll rip you open. Besides, no one can hear you anyway."

"W-what do you want from m-me?"

"Do you know a girl named Y/N?"

"U-uh y-yeah?"

"Why did you hurt her so much?" I yelled. She knew there was no lying with the fire in my eyes.

"M-m-my f-friends d-did it, a-and I w-wanted t-to f-f-fit i-in."

"You deserve this. Remember that."

"W-wait . . . I'm sorry! I'll be nice to her from now on! Just leave me alone!"

"No can do." After that I sharpened my claws and ripped her heart out. A pretty quick death. I was too nice but oh well. The amount of pain I inflict on my victims depends on the damage they did to Y/N. Since she was only a follower, I let her go quickly.

But . . . time for Justin and Deuce. They were both pretty equal. In a bad way. They tried to hit on Y/N! My Y/N! Rage flooded my body. I went to both of their houses and killed them by slicing their legs and arms off and watching them bleed to death.