Bobby: 2

*Bobby A.K.A Whiteboi at the top or side.*

I stood in the bathroom mirror using the alcohol pad to remove any excess dirt the facial cleanser didn't. I had to double check to make sure I cleaned enough. I turned off the bathroom light, and walked back into my room sliding on my shoes. After I tied them up I was getting ready to leave out of house. I get a call from Baron while I'm checking my Instagram. I smiled to myself because it's about time he start fucking with a real nigga.

"What's popping?" I answered, licking my lips.

"What's up Bobby?" He speaks.

"Shit none. About to head to school. Why? wassup?"

"Can you come pick me up? I need to talk to you about Manuèl."

I don't want to talk about that nigga but that is my boy. "Yeah. I'll come scoop you. Be ready. What he done did now?"

"What hasn't he done..." He sidebars. "You're his friend right?"

I pause to really think about this question. Manuèl and I have a complex relationship. Some days he's cool. Other days I could give a shit about his existence. "We're like twins." I smile knowing I just lied.

"Well then you should be able to help me. I don't know maybe I'm asking for too much."

"You're good Baron. I got you."

"Alright." He says. "See you." He says and I hang up..

I pick up my keys and leave the crib. I ain't really expect him to call me about his problems. I don't really understand what he meant by talk about Manuèl but I know this may not be good. I mean they have... Well, Manuèl has a prominent history for fucking up all his relationships. Male and female. I really couldn't start to tell anyone his problem. We real life have beef on certain days.

I pull up to his house, and he's standing out on the porch. As he walks down the stairs, I unlock the door. He gets in and I pull off. Since I know school won't be full right about now I decide to go there. Once I get to the school we hop out in silence. We walk up to the side doors of the school and enter. The only people here was the janitors. He follows behind me into the empty cafeteria. I go and sit down at the round table and he pulls up a chair in front of me.

"So what's on your mind?" I ask, after the prolonged silence.

He sighs and wipes his face. "You know Manuèl like my best friend right?"

Best friend? Nope. That's your boyfriend.

"Yeah." I answer his question. "Why are you fronting like that ain't your mans."

He rolls his eyes. "He is my best friend. Anyways, I also know he's closer with the players on the team than anything." He stalls.

That's not what I was referring to. "Okay. What's really going on?" I ask, annoyed at his rambling. I hate when people beat around the bush.

"Is Manny okay? Mentally?" He asks. "I ask because it's been a few times he has had with me where he goes from zero to sixty."

"I don't think I get what you mean." I respond. "That's who he is as far as I know."

"Like he spazzes out at times, and he's started to get very aggressive." He says, counting on his fingers about Manny's outlandish situations. "He will not fill me in on anything that is going on with him. I'm thinking maybe he shares with y'all."

"Put his ass in check then. Y'all boys right?" I ask, trying to get him to understand that I know. "Manny doesn't need somebody to cradle him. He needs tough love Baron. You're too nice."