AllStars: 12

Some more of the team in MM
Zared (Low Left), Lorenzo (High Left), Quavon (Dreads), Ronni (High Right)

*Quavon P.O.V*

"Damn Manny..." I sigh after the prolonged silence. "How you feeling right now."

He sat and stared off into space. I know how he must feel right now. I can only imagine what's going through his head but right now it must be said...

"Ima go ahead and address the elephant in the room because it seems as if nobody else will. You was dead wrong for that shit Manny."

"I agree..." Lorenzo joins in. "You sitting here dogging out a dude that has been by your side since jump. You should feel like shit right now because you had no right. I got mad love for you but you ain't in no position be feeling sorry now. You should've been feeling sorry for how you been treating that man."

"You didn't answer my question that was stated some minutes ago. What the fuck did you do to my Bestfriend?" Kye says, standing up again. Mi'kiel jumps in front of him.

"I-I didn't..." Manny says, looking at a lost for words.

"I-I didn't what? You didn't take the time out to fucking listen? You didn't try to understand Baron's part of the story before you went off trying to stick your needle dick inside any moving target? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Kye snaps.

He's really giving it to him right now. It even had me scared to speak up again.

"I need an answer Manny because if you wanna act crazy I have a cure for your ass." Kye says, snapping again.

"Kye chill out bruh." Bobby says.

His head snaps to Bobby. "Who the fuck is you talking to? You don't wanna start right now Bobby. I'm telling you."

Bobby laughs. "Telling me what? You not giving the man a chance to explain what he need to say. I understand you mad but damn relax."

"I'll relax when I'm dead! I just wanna know why the fuck Baron in the hospital, and this motherfucker..." He points to Manny. "Is sitting in here talking mad shit, when he didn't know what he was talking about. I been quiet this whole time but nah. Not no more. You should worry about who you gone try to fuck on the team because it looks like you've worn out your welcome."

My jaw drops. I get Kye is mad but why is he going in on everybody like this?

"Kye come outside with me." I stand up and grab his arm.

He snatches away from me and balls up his fist.

"I'm not going nowhere until he tell me what he did." He cross his arm and stares at Manny. Who is cupping his face in both of his hands.

"Please?" I say, softly. I ain't trying to come at him defensively.

He looks at me and huffs. He storms past me out of the locker room and I look at everybody who is in their own thoughts. We all know Baron on this team. We also do know he and Baron have their problems. Hell, I even have mines with Bobby but right now arguing ain't gonna help.

"I'm gonna go calm him down. Y'all try to find out what happened. Maybe without Kye energy y'all will get some answers." I say and they all nod.

I walk out of the gym and through the double doors to the backlot of the gym. I spot Kye sitting in the bleachers near the baseball field. I sigh and walk over there. I know he's hurting but he has to calm down. Even though Kye and I haven't really been speaking, he's still a great friend of mines. Yeah we have our moments. We even fucked a couple of times but I will always look out for my team. I approach him slowly.