Kye: 5

We get called into the cafeteria for lunch and I wait on Bobby, Benji, Mi'kiel, and Manuèl. That's the usual squad to so we always walking together. I spot them and we walk down the hallway together. We all go down the stairs and enter into the cafeteria. We stood by the door just to catch up on our day a little.

"Bobby where you been all day?" I come out and ask.

"I been in class." He shrugs.

"Whoa..." we all say in unison. That's rare behavior.

"Either you mad about something or you sick let me feel your head." I say, placing my palm on his forehead.

He smacks my hand away. "Chill. I just had a little run in with the ex."

"Jump off Janine?" Manuèl asks.

Bobby snaps and points his index finger at Manny. "That one."

"What happened?"

He rolled his eyes then let out a long. "Brruuuhhh."

"That bad huh?" I laugh.

"Come closer..." He says to all of us.

We move over a little towards him.

"She tryna say a nigga burning."

"Damn. She gave you the clap?" I whisper.

"I don't know man. She tryna say I gave it to her. I don't feel no fire when I piss, so I don't know what she talking about." He says, wiping down his face.

"But wait we been hearing that." I admit. "I been waiting for you to tell us about it."

"Baron told me that shit this morning, and then she approached me about it. I had to control myself." Bobby says, shaking his head.

"I told you I ain't like her to begin with." Mi'kiel added.

"You didn't like her because she lost your textbook in 9th grade." Benji says.

"You are damn right! She didn't cough up any dough to pay for that book. I had to." Mi'kiel says. He was upset.

"Gots to do better man." Manuèl laughs. "Have y'all seen Baron walk in?" He asks.

"No not yet. Oh man..." Benji starts. "I almost forgot to tell you. So I was smoking by the stairwell with Derwin them."

"Uh huh." Manny responds as we walk into the cafeteria. "Wait. You don't fuck with them."

"I know I was late for class so I needed a shortcut. I bumped into him and his little crew." He stopped to motion us to walk forward towards the lunch lines. "He started talking all this crazy shit about gay dudes and how people be talking about us on the team."

"Why the fuck he so worried about us for?" I respond, annoyed. "I mean this is not the first time he has had something to say."

"I don't know man. I can't risk shit getting out. Genesis tried me up in class, so I'm fucking her Friday." He shrugs, like it's nothing.

"You really want to do that?" Mi'kiel asks. I swear I be forgetting he's here.

"Yeah. I'm dead ass." He says, seriously. "I mean I have been having cum buildup "

"I understand it." Mi'kiel responds taking a sip of his tea.

That was so shady at that moment.

"You about to fuck her and half the niggas in this school. I wouldn't risk it." Bobby says.

"True." Manuèl adds