Bobby: 11

"HEY! pay attention to where the ball is going." Coach yells.

For some reason he doesn't feel like he should use his inside voice. It's mad annoying. We had to be at practice at 3pm. I don't know why, but ball is life, so I dropped all my drama just for this.

"I'm open... I'm open." I yelled to Quavon who wouldn't pass me the ball. He's being real petty.

Quavon passed the ball to Tacori, and then Tacori passed it to Kye. He ran to the basket and shot a three in. Coach split the team up into two teams. He says this is how he can see what we need to improve on individually and as a team. I shake my head at Quavon's behavior, and continue focusing on the game.

My team consisted of Myself, Tacori, Quavon, Kye, Wesley, and Lorenzo...

The opposing team consisted of Manny, Benji, Mi'kiel, Zared, Gus, and Jacobi.

Ronni, Coreonne, and Vernon sat on the sidelines keeping score, and waiting to get added in the game. Coach stood there writing on his clipboard. That clipboard is never a good sign. The way he was looking showed how he was feeling about our performance today.

"Bobby guard Jacobi. Mi'kiel you guard Kye, and Manuèl you guard Bobby. Get this shit together!" Coach says.

We all walk into the middle of the floor to start the practice over. Coach stands in the middle of the floor with the ball in his hand. Manny and I walk up in the middle and get into position.

"Ready?" Coach asks both of us.

We look at each other and both nod. "Ready." I answer.

Coach blows the whistle, and throws the ball in the air. Manny manages to hit it over to his side, and the game begins. I guard him as he is open trying to get a pass. Zared was being guarded by Lorenzo. They were both tall, so if he would have passed it wouldn't have went through. You have to pass the ball at least three times before you shoot, so he had to pass to someone else.

"Right here!" Benji yelled and started clapping at Zared.

Zared passed the ball to Benji. Manny tried to run around me, but I kept blocking him. Benji ran down the court dribbling the ball. He tried to pass it to Gus, but Kye stole the ball and ran in the opposite direction. Everyone was trying to steal the ball or block his shot. Once Kye got to the rim he made a dunk shot. The whole team started cheering for him. Coach blows the whistle, and I walk over to dap up everyone. Once I get to Manny, he slaps my hand away.

"Y'all cheated bruh." Manny said, out of all the flavors on the world he chose to be salty and sour.

"You need to chill the FUCK out." I yell to him.

"I been ready to stomp you out what's good with it Bobby." He pushes me.

"You ain't making my heart beat fast. I asked you what was good in the cafeteria days ago." I spat back.

"Do something bitch!" He shouted back.

I took off my jersey and began walking up. Kye, Mi'kiel, Benji, and Tacori ran over and held the both of us from each other.

"Again?" Mi'kiel says to me.

"He came at me!" I say, pissed off.

"HEY! GET YOUR CANDY APPLE ASSES OVER HERE ON THIS BENCH RIGHT NOW!" Coach yells.

"I'm tired of you fucking with me like I'm a bitch Bobby." Manuèl screams to me.

"You act like one." I say back to him.