Kye: 14

" Baby you look stressed. " Chastity said climbing over her silk sheets towards me.

" Yeah babe. " I sigh. " I got a lot on my mental right now. "

" Well maybe I can be of assistance to you. " She says, kissing my neck lightly..

" Babe chill... " I say shrugging her off.

She climbed back and started kissing my neck again. " Stop means go. "

I push her back again. " No stop mean stop. " I say and stand up.

Chastity stood up. " I don't know who pissed you off, but I'm not too keen on you taking it out on me. "

" I'm not taking shit out on you. I'm dealing with a lot of shit at the current moment, and you haven't once asked me what was up. You are too busy dick feinding. "

" Is that what you think this is? I can't help that I would like to spend time with my boyfriend. I could get dick from any nigga I want. I'm sitting here like a dumb bitch waiting on you. "

I clench my jaws trying not to punch her ass out. " If you can get any nigga dick you want why the fuck are you with me? "

She crosses her arms and stares at me. " I wonder the same thing daily. "

I laugh. " Say less. " I grab my bag and prepare to hit the door.

" So you just gonna run out? " She screams behind me. " You just gonna walk away when shit gets tough for us. "

" Chas go on about your business. " I wave her off opening her door up.

She runs in front of me and slams it shut. " You a bitch nigga. You pussy. " She taunts.

" Chastity go on man. " I reach for the doorknob again.

" I can't stand you...! " She yells beating on my chest backing me up. " You treat me like I ain't shit. I've been by you for the longest. I fuckong hate you " She punches me hard in the chest and that shit hurts.

I dropped my bag and shook her ass up. I pushed her into the wall and pointed my hand in her face. " You better stop putting your fucking hands on me Chastity. "

She pushed me off her. " Get the fuck out of my face bitch. "

" What? " I double take.

" Yep. You a bitch. " She purses her lips and says.

I grab her ass by her face and bump her head on to the wall. " I told your ass to stop trying me girl. "

" What you gonna do? Hit me? " She smirked.

I seriously contemplated on punching her ass in the face. I stared into her eyes, and pulled her face into mines kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I held her up with one hand, and placed my hand on the wall for balance. She started twirling her hips on my stomach. I pressed myself up against her harder. She turned her neck to the side, I trailed over to it, and bit it.

She gasped in ecstasy. I pulled us off of the wall, and slammed her onto her bed. I stood up to take off my shirt as did she. Her breasts look too voluptuous. She bit her lip as she admired my tattooed chest. I leant over, and resumed kissing her. I licked and bit her next as she moaned running her hands through my hair. I trickled over to her left breast and began sucking on it leaving a visible hickey on it.

I pulled both of her bra cups down, and exposes both of her caramel tits. Her erect nipples stared at me begging to be suckled. I took each nipple into my mouth one after one and nibble on it lightly. These jeans were pressing against my hard on, so I bit my lips and stood so she could remove them. She crawled over to the edge of the bed, and unbuttoned my jeans. I know she loves my happy trail, so I just keep my dick hair trimmed but still bushy.