Gus, Tacori: 13

*Tacori P.O.V*

If today ain't one of the worst, I don't know what is. It seems like everybody beefing with each other in the team. I'm captain neutral though. I mean yeah I have my thoughts about everything, but I choose not speak on something that I don't know all the details to.

I just hope Baron okay. We rarely speak, but he a cool little dude. I already know I wouldn't be a good dude for him because I'm a dog ass nigga. The whole fight with Kye, Manny, and Derwin got me on edge. It happened so sudden, but I'm glad I got a front row seat to the madness.

"That was wild..." Gus says, as we sit down in the bleachers of the gym.

"It was..." I say, shaking my head.

"Manny crazy as hell. I can tell he obviously care for Baron but he goes about everything all wrong. Now Kye....." He laughs.

I laugh. "That's my dawg." I said, in my smokey voice.

"He wasn't letting up for none. He go hard for his Bestfriend." He laughs.

"As he should..." I say. "I would expect you and Wesley to do the same for me."

He looks at me with a tired expression. "Don't we always?"

"Yeah for right now." I shrug.

"What that mean?" He raises and eyebrow.

"We about to graduate soon. Every body always say keep in touch, but end up growing apart." I explain.

"That's a part of growing up. You move on and do your own shit but anybody who was your real friend since day one will remain by you." Gus says, patting my shoulder..

I look back at him. "Shut your corny ass up." I push his hand off me and laugh.

"I'm just saying."He laughs.

"Anyways you still wanna have that party?" I change the subject.

"Yeah but you know it can't happen with all this drama going on." I say.

"True..." He nods and looks off toward the gym doors opening. Majority of the boys enter the gym. Gus and I stare at all of them coming our way.

"What y'all boys doing in here?" Lorenzo asks.

"Shit. Just talking." I respond.

"Did y'all see what happened with Manny and Derwin?" Bobby asks.

"Duh!" I thump his forehead. "We was right there."

"I didn't know that ho." He laughs.

"Anyways we not gonna talk about that all day." Kye says.

We all look at him and nod. I get he's still mad but he should really lighten up.

"Well since we are all couped up in the school until otherwise. Let's do something." Quavon suggests.

"Like what?" Mi'kiel asks.

"Let's all get in a circle and play truth or dare." Gus says.

We all fall out in groans and I nudge him. "You're so childish, but shit I'm down."

"Me too." Lorenzo says.

"I guess..." Benji sighs like he wasn't amped on the inside we all come down the bleachers, and walk onto the gym floor. We form into a circle. Everyone haves their own giggles and shits. We sit down and begin the game.

"Okay so who's going first?" Wesley asks.

"I'm surely not..." Kye mumbles, rubbing his wrist.