Gus, Tacori, Wesley: 8

*Left to right*

*Tacori P.O.V*

I awake the next morning and stretch. I look to my right and see some dude I met at a party last night. It's time for him to go. Gus and Wesley brought somebody back too! We snuck them in late last night. Now it's time for them to go..

I shake Gus and and Wesley to wake them up.

"Y'all get up. Time to get these niggas out of here." I whisper and point to the two other dudes.

Wesley looks around...

"Damn last night was wild. " He laughs.

"I know. We fucked them to sleep." I laugh, dapping him.

"Alright y'all know the routine. We can't be all loud because I don't want no body seeing us sneaking these niggas out." I say and they nod.

We had a routine for getting dudes in and out this house. When we know we trying to fuck with them, we plan the shit at like 11pm. Then, around 2am; They come through. The next morning, I have to go look around the house, and make sure nobody is home or up. My little brother and sister some snitches believe it or not..

I open the door quietly and slide out of my room. My door creaks loud as hell. My mom is usually at work by now, but my step dad works from home. I'm not gonna say he a big time dope dealer like most people say, but he does sell drugs. He has made it clear as day how he feels about gay dudes. He even disowned his own son. Later on I fucked him too! That's something for another day though.

I walk down the hall and peek into My little brother Vontay room. He was knocked the hell out in his underwear. I shake my head and close the door. I then, walk across the hall to my sister Kavàe's room. I peek in and she was laying down on her phone. She lifts her head up and looks back at me.

"Get out!" She says, putting her head back down.

"Fuck..." I mumble lowly. That girl could come out that room at any point. I close the door back and go to the last door at the end of the hallway. Mom's room. I knock on the door and wait a second. Nobody came to the door, so I twisted the knob and opened the door. Mom and stepdad was gone today. I'll say I got about 6 minutes to get these ho's out of here.

I close their door back, and rush back to my room. When I walk in Gus and Wesley already woke the boys up.

"Why do we have to leave so early?" The dude Gus was with asked.

"Because that was just a fuck session. Now y'all got to go." I say tapping my wrist for emphasis.

"When can we do this again?" Wesley's dude asked.

"We probably won't ever speak again." Wesley shrugs. His dude just looks at him shocked and confused.

I look back at my dude who was putting on his clothes quietly. "You okay?" I walk over and ask him.

"I'm good. I know what this is so I don't want to speak. You only hit me up when you want a nut and I accept that. Just let me be." He shrugs, throwing his shirt on. No lie shawty had a banging body. He ain't have no butt but that's how I like it. I want to feel them insides. I got a girl though.

"I'm sorry... You know I do care about you." I reply, kissing his neck.

He moves away from my touch. "Save that shit for the next nigga that comes through here. I know the routine so lead the way." He says, stepping aside so I could walk them out.

I sigh and walk to open the door. I peek into the hallway to make sure nobody was out, and I motioned for them to follow but be quiet. We quietly walked down the hallway. Once we got the stairs I hear my sister's doorknob start to jiggle, so I quickly picked up my pace down the stairs. I unlocked the door, and all three of the boys rushed out.