chapter 7

"Samai wake up!" Sav said while trying to wake her sister.

"Huh?" I said, opening up one eye.

"Wake up!" She said again.

" We got school"

"Oh yeah"

Sav drawn me out of the covers I had on my head. I looked at the clock to see 8:20 am. School starts in 30 minutes.

I got up while my sister walked out the room. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and saw ty, with a towel around his waist with water dropping down his chest. All I can do was stare at the dark blue towel...thinking how many inches could his dick be.

I didn't notice to see yesterday while he was doing that chick.

"Umm. Hey?" He said drawing my attention to his chocolate face.

"I need the shower" I said rubbing my
face.

He went to the bathroom closet and got me a towel and rag both girly colors.

"Here... ya sis already took a shower" he said in his deep voice walking out smiling.

I closed the door and undressed my self. I turned the water on and tested the water if it was just right. I stepped into the shower. It was fresh and clean.

The water felt good on my body as it beaten my breast with water drops. I slid one finger to my most private area. I rubbed my lips and slid to my clit. I moaned slowly as I pleasured myself.