chapters 24

Ty went to his room to get dressed. He said he was taking me shopping.

Thank god. I needed the new clothes any way.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Just staring at the blank t.v screen. I had my legs tied one overlapping the other.

" you ready?" Ty said walking down the steps fixing his watch.

" yeah" I said as I looked over the couch.

We got out the house and headed to the car. I slapped the car door behind me. Ty touched my thigh and smiled. Then I leaned in for a kiss. It was a short kiss but it might everything to me.

He pulled off and drove down the driveway. We headed to the mall.

"So about last night...." ty said

I didn't pay him attention. I was just looking out the window. We stopped at a stop sign. I noticed someone in a hoodie with their head down at a corner. I watched someone walk up to them scratchy and dirty.

They slapped hands, trading something. The hoodied person looked up and nodded as the dirty person walked away.

I looked one more time to see a girl with curly hair hanging out the hoodie. I couldn't see the face but it looked familiar.

"You good." Ty asked.

"Um yeah" I answered shaking my head.

12:54 pm

We arrived at the mall.
.
.
.
.
We went inside. Ty put his arm around my neck as we walked. I didn't know what store to go to first do I just picked out some cool store.

All the clothes was a style for savannah. I worried about her as I picked out medium size for her. All in my arms were pants and tops for her and maybe a few skirts.

I looked to my back to see ty talking to some girl by the cash register. She must have went up to him, cause I know I felt ty alone.

I just turned around and browse through the racks.

"I'm DONE" I yelled at ty as I put down the clothes on the table.

The girl just looked at me as well as ty did. He still was leaning on the register table. The girl walked away and the cashier cashed for my clothes.

"$109.53 please "she said putting the folded clothes in a large bag.

I pulled out some cash but I looked up to Ty paying the bill with a credit card.

I grabbed the bags and stormed out the store. I headed to PINK to get us some stuff.

"Samai! " Ty said as he was jogging to me.

I ignored him and walked in the store. He finally caught up to me.

"What happened? " He said grabbing my arm.

"Nothing ty" I said looking through the bras and underwear sets.

"Come on babe"

All the thoughts ran through the head. All the times he might have said that to a bunch of girls and did it with them. I popped and said the thoughts about him.

" your a fucking hoe! Talking to that fucking bitch at that store. I thought you would change with me but there's no use you will be ty always!"

He just looked at me. Shocked and mad. Then he waited for me at the register.

We went to a couple more stores then went to Chipotle for lunch at 3.

We didnt talk even in the car. Silent.

Now I know nothing will change even if you show him love.