Chapter 37

I head to the door and look back.

"I was just looking for my father" I stutter out.

"I'm sorry you can't find him dear."

"Yeah." I say opening the door.

"Wait. Can you at least tell me why you were crying?"

I look up at him with his worried face as he touched my shoulder.

"My sister just died"

"Oh I'm so sorry" he said hugging me. He smelt like that calone my mother got my father on his birthday. Weird.

I'm still hugging him after his time was finished.

"What was her name?"

"Savannah" I say stepping out the house.

"Savannah Johnnson " I repeat.

"What's your name dear?"

" I gotta go sir. Thanks for the water" I say running to my car.

He watches me get in the car.

He thinks he knows the name but can't remember. It hits him.

"Samai!?" He yells towards me but I start up the car. He heads over to me yelling my name.

I look at him and drive off crying. I look at my rear mirror and see him waving his hands in the air. "SAMAI!!!" His voice fades as I speed up to 80mph.
.
.
.

I run in to the house and cry. Ty is in the kitchen, I run to him and hug him tight. Just crying on his shoulder. He knows how I feel. I'm in trouble pain.

"Are you okay kid?" He asks pulling me off him.

I shake my head no as he looks in my brown eyes. Wiping my tear from my  brown cheek.

He puts my head on his chest holding me. 10 minutes in his arms. I know his legs hurt.

"I'll take you to bed." He said picking me up and carrying me up to his bed.

He lays me on the bed and takes off my roshes. And slides my pants off.

"Ill give you something special " he says trying to calm me down.

He pulls down my pink brand underwear and licks my thighs until he reaches my clit. He sucks me until my soul lifts up emotionally. I'm still crying but my moans don't show. My legs go numb as he looks up and watches me grab the sheets.

He keeps going for a few minutes and kisses my body until his lips reach mine. French kissing. I pull my legs up as he is between them. My legs trap him in a cage so he won't let me go. 

Did a scene from baby boy just happen to me. Another dream comes true but with despair.

"I love you Samai" he says slowly but I don't hear him. My sisters voice is just replaying in my head. That moment. Those actions. I'm sorry Savannah.