chapter 26

I got up early to wake savannah up even though I wasn't going to school anymore.

I walked over to her room and tried to go in but the door was locked. I just knocked.

"Savannah! wake up" I said pounding on the door.

" Yeah I'm up Samai " she responded.

"Unlock this door"

"Aight hold up" she said.

I heard rumbling and scattered in the room as I pressed my ear on the door.

Soon she was at the door.

"What are you doing in there savannah? "

"Nothing just homework"

I looked at her with a vague face. I walked in the room pushing pass her. The room was clean nothing to be worried about.

"Do you like the new clothes ty bought you?" I asked crossing my arms looking at her.

"Um yeah there nice." She said looking at my direction but not at me.

I turned around to the dresser to see it was a clear top.

"Go get ready now!"

"You too." She said in an attitude.

"For ya informationnn...I'm not going to school for a while" I said walking out the room. I just felt her eyes watching with an attitude.

"What are you doing then?" She said stopping me.

I looked back at her as she squint her eyes at me. I gave her a stare and turned back to walk to my room.

"Making money?" She asked

I paused and just told her
"I'm doing something to keep us up and get us out of here."

I said as I stepped into my room and closed the door. She got the nerve but she has the right.

I just sat on my bed looking at my feet.

"Fuck "