chapter 17

Ty reached for my hand, as he knew I was struggling in these heels.

"You look sexy" he whispered in my ear as we walked back stage.

I just blushed and looked at him. The heels made me look taller from my normal height. I was tall as ty but he was still taller.

Katrina was right next to me smiling.

She leaned in to me as we walked up three steps.

"So what's your name?" She asked as she was about to get on the main stage pole. There were others  surrounding the area and some cages.

I had to think cuz I didn't know yet but I finally figured it out.

"Dream" I said to her as she opened the curtains and stepped out.

I heard the mc say her name on a loud speaker. "Katness"

Powerful.

"I love it!" Katrina said licking her lip gloss and went on stage.

I smiled and looked at Ty. He was just gazing at my body.

I peeked at Katrina through the velvet curtain. She looked amazing like she been doing it for years. She was twisting and climbing the pole. She was being sexy without trying. Men were throwing a lot of money at her.
.
.
.
.

10:56 pm.

It was my turn. I was nervous. Ty left the back stage to go sit with his boys. Katrina came off stage with men roaring and about $800 in her arms and shorts.

"I warmed them up for you honey " she said as she walked down the steps .

"Good luck" she said winking at me.

I took a deep breath and walked on stage .

"Give it up for Dream!" The mc said notifing the crowd of men.

I walked to the pole. I'm so scared. I grabbed on and started walking around. I pulled my self up and went in a cirlce. I was twerking in the air. I climbed up and up almost at the ceiling. Then I pulled my body up and twirled around upside down.

Soon I was back right side up twitching my big ass.

" FUCK " I said as I slid down. Nobody heard me because of the loud music.

I saw Ty and his boys watching me as they smoked their blunts and drunk alcohol.

Boom

As I fell I went into a split. The guys were yelling from excitement.

I smiled and went on my hands and knees arching my back. Then I went up and stood on my hurting feet and rubbed my boobs in their face.

The guys were throwing mad money at me. I picked the singles and fives up I even found a fifty dollar bill.

Ty was smiling at me as he let out a cloud of smoke.

I turned around and walked back to the curtains. Then I let out a drop and stuck my ass out and came back up slowly and walked away.

Great show. For a first time failure.