Oh... and...

Bad news to some, to others it might not even matter.

The rewritten version won't be a fan fiction. Some names/characters will be similar but for the most part, Niall Horan is not the love interest anymore.

I know that some of you are upset now, but I have a simple explanation as to why I am not continuing with the Niall Horan theme.

I have not been a fan of One Direction for at least two years now, and I can honestly tell you that I have not listened to any of their current albums or songs. I have just simply lost interest. So it is hard for me to write about someone who I have no interest in anymore.

The theme has worn off and this rewritten version will be a normal story under Romance. I still won't delete the Niall version because for those of you who are still die hard 1D fans, I don't want to singlehandedly crush your spirits or dreams. I am beyond grateful that you took interest in this story and that you have voted and commented and read as much as you have. For my first story on Wattpad, it was a major success. And I will always have every single one of you to thank for that.

I can only hope that you will vote and comment and read as much with this rewritten version as you have with the original, as well as other stories that I write in the future.

THANK YOU. I cannot say it enough.

I love every single one of you.

*and Through The Dark will not be deleted either, which is still going - updates are excruciatingly slow though - but when it is finished, that too will be rewritten and switched to a normal story.

Again, NEITHER ARE GOING TO BE DELETED.

I will put up the date of the first updates for the rewritten version on my profile. Please check it out at 8 o'clock tonight. (;