Dont leave me 2

1 year later

"Tori come on we have to go!!"I called to tori.She rolled her eyes..so that I could see it.And said goodbye to Michael.

"God Katie You have no patients"

"He isn't that cute anyway"Omg did I just say that! Micheal is adorable. He has blond hair with natural brown flecks of it in is hair, he has bright blue eyes.

And he is really polite and sweet.But unfortunately he is Mormon and can't date until he is 16. no offence to Mormons.

And his older brother isn't that bad him self, but they look nothing alike Jonny has jet black hair and bright green eyes.And he is the other sexy bad-boy, not that I would ever date him. there are a few guys like that at our school.

I would but hes a total player. And right now in dating Brandon Urick, And fyi hes hot.

"Ok so you tell me to hurry and when I'm in the car you dont go anywhere"she said pulling me fron my thoughts.

"Right sorry uh where do u wanna eat"

"I think red mango sounds good"

"for dinner?"

"ya why not ?"

"Red Mango it is then ha" the rest of the drive we mostly, well she, mostly talked about Micheal and I nodded.

I actually was not listening to her all and she was to caught up in what she was saying to realize it and that was the funny part to.

".......and than he said that jonny would rather go out with you than Tiffany"

"wait wait wait what"

" Ha I knew that would make u listen to me ..ok so brandon said that he was gunna break up you cause you wouldn't have IT with him"

"No he won't he wouldn't do that to me."

I was even trying to lie to my self but I know he wouldn't do that we have been dating for about 9 months and he wouldn't end it for something like that. right?