Dont leave me. 13

On sunday i got up and took a shower than i went down stairs. i peeked out my window anad saw a silver toyota and saw my mom getting out of it. O great. Ever scince my dad died we never get along.

We got in a lot of fights. And i just don't really like her even though shes my mom.we just....no.

I walked into the kichten and opened the fridge.mI looked around and saw salad, mango,and i saw yougart than i saw it i saw pizza.Yep see how healthy i am?

I took out the pizza, and walked out to the micorwave i pushed the buton that saaid 30 secounds. after 30 secounds i was getting ready to walk to my room when i saw a guy smieing at me.

"Who are you?" i asked slowly taking a few steps backward.

"Ha I'm brain i'm dating your mom" he said sounding really proud. " i can't beleive you don't remember me"

he actually did look firmiular....i started playiing the maching game in my head when my mom walked in.

It must have looked like i was giving him the death stare because my mom had a horrified look on her face. I on the other hand enjoyed it ha!

"I see you to have meet" she said glaring at me

O wait brain....brain hoover. this is the guy that my dad thought my mom was seeing while they were still married. so I was I little surprised that she was dating him. Maybe they were.

"Wow Mom so I take this as you were cheating on dad..thanks brain"

Ive known brain longer than she has. he use to take me and jake hunting. he WAS a good guy. His daughter's name was serria and I loved her to pieces. She was problaby the only reson I would tolerate him. she was only six and I loved her.

I walked upstairs and herd them calling at me, but whatever. Brody text me and he asked if he could come get me and take me on a date, and I said sure.

I was getting ready I had already done my hair and makeup. so I walked over to my closet and picked out a dark pair of flared pants and a v-line t-shirt that was some what tight but I was a good type of tight.

Shoes...what ones should I wear..my flats or my boots. I haven't wore my boots scince my dad died. they made Me think anout him to much, and usally when I do that I'll cry. and I don't like crying.

I put on my boots and checked my phone, I had ome text from brody about 20 minutes ago. that said 'I'm here, I would come in but your moms home so... lol '

Holly crap! I ran down srairs grabbed my jacket.

I saw my mom and brain sitting on the couch makeing out.

"Eww" I said outloud hoping they would here me and stop. gross two old people makeing out. thats disgusting!

"Where do you think your going" she asked when she spotted me.

"well I'm surely not staying here "

"you can't your....grounded"

"well sucks for you" I said slamming the door in her face.

I walked over to the black pick up truck that was in my driveway.I wached him rwach over and push the door open.I don't know why but this put a really big grin on my face.

I climed in his truch and got situated and buckled up.

I looked over and saw him staring at me. I shifted my weight awkwardly. after a few minutes of plane staring at me I looked back at him. It was so easy to get like lost in his eyes. They were amazingly bright and I went perfect with his tan hair and his black hair. Than he lost out a really big sigh.

"you are so perfect"he said with a sad look in his face. I pulled him into a tight embrace.I felt something wet hit my shoulder. I pulled away and looked at my sholder.it was a little looking dropn type thing I looked up at brody and sat water comming from his eyes. Hes crying.

"Babe what's wrong?"I asked look at him . what's going on?Did I do something?mDid something happen?

"Uh its nothing"

"No its something or you wouldn't be crying, please"

"No really, I just missed you."

"Right everyone crys when they miss me"I waited for him to anwser but he didn't .I got out of the car and walked over to the drivers side where he was.I opend the door and he didn't move.

"I wanna take you somewhere"I whisperd at this point we were both whispereing.

"Your not old enough to drive"

"that dosent stop me though"

"Ok but dont hurt Rhonda"

"I promise"I said and he scooted over.

the drive to where took a while, but it was worth it. I stoped at a little yellow house with a ton of horses and cows and pigs behind it. it was one of those small town houses.

"Lets go" without saying a word he gor out and we headed to the door . I knocked and we waited for them to oped the door.soon enough my grampa came to the door.there were my dads parents. they were always there for me, and when ever I needed to get away I would come here.this is where my dad use to live before he died , so I had a lot of memories here.

" Hey sis whacha need?"he said giving me a hug and inviting us in side. we walked in side and brodys eyes didnt move off his get.

"horses were going up to the meadow" my grampas eyes softened. he looked at vrody than back to me.

"do you ride horses boy?" he asked Brody.

Brody looked up from his feet. I knew something was wrong, ive never seen him like this.and it was scaring me.

" Yes sir"

" Alright lets go getcha some horses"

we walked out back and I looked up at brody and than looked down. he was wereing his boots to. good he'll want them, we walked through the gated over to the horses.

I was looking for one in particular my horses ava. My dad got her for me while he was rounding horses on the moutian. we never got her broke but she did'nt have to be, she was so calm that she really didnt have to.

That was the horse i wass gunna ride. The horse that i wanted brody to ride was my dads old horse,Boots. She was an amazing horse she was the one that i was taught to ride on first.

after we got the horses we headed up the cannon..pason cannon this is where we spread my dads ashes and my grand-parents named this meadow after him and there was a granit plate with our favorite picture. i come when ever i need to vent or when i need to have some time alone. i miss my dad so much and i still don't know if ill be able to make it with out him, even though its already been a year..its hard

we pulled up to the place where we would have to take out the horses. we could not get there by car... or truck only MTV's or horse's. and i liked that, i really missed riding horses.

We pulled the horses out andd talked for a while riding up there....but he didn't tell me what was wrong.