Dont leave me. 6

We pulled up to the pasture, and Brody helped me out while getting dirty looks from my brother, Jake. I walked over to th other pile of hay and think about what just happend eith Brody and I.

"hey whatcha up to" he asked while i grabed a hand full of hay.

"Nothin much" as I was twirling the hay between my fingertips.

"What's wrong" he asked , and to my surprise he actually look concernd

"I'm board" I said as I threw the hay I had in my hand at him.

"o your going to pay for that!!" he said chasing me around the big pile of hay.

"maybe but you have to catch me first you know" I said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back causing me to go backing into his chest. and landing on a hay bail, so at this point I was on top of him and our lips were so close that I could feel the brushing on mine.

He crashes his lips on mine, and they were soft and honestly I didn't want him to stop, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Whithout thinking my arms were wraped around his neck and a moan escaped my lips , he took advantage of this and slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch and I did the same to him.

"Katie I think I like you to much"he kissed me one last time and with that he left.

*********************************************

(later that day)

I got out of a 45 minute shower and slipped my pjs on and layed in bed, I cant help but think a bout what happend with Brody. I was actually embarrassed what if he left cause what if it wasn't what he thought it was gunna be? i don't know but I'm tired,

it didnt take that long to fall a sleep. But it didn't think it took that long to wake up either.

BUZZZ

I reached over to the night stand that was by my bed. it was Brandon.

hey I don't think that this is working. .is all it said