Dont leaave me. 15

we walked up to his room and he got changed (in front of my might i add)it was kinda akward, but its fine.

"What do you wanna do?"

" can we go to the hospital and see them?"

"Yeah, i have a question though?"

" Yeah, whats up?"

"You still have chandlers truck right?"

"Yeah"

" ok, lets take that one"

"Kk"

..................................after the drive to hospital. ............................................

we walked up to the desk and told her we were going to see justin Howe and zack Howe she also told us that they were great kids.

we first walked to room 123 and saw zack. He was laying in the bed, and was sound asleep.

He a actually looked really good he just had a few cuts and bruises, on the side of his face and his arm was in a cast.

if I didnt know any better I wouldn't think he has brain trama. Brody let go of my had and went to sit on the opposite side of zack.

Brody hugged his dad than went to sit on the other side of zack.the side closer to me. I walked out side to the little food area and got two cokes.

I walked back in and gave one to brody and one to his dad than went to sit at the foot of the bed and I cried.

After a few minutes I, by my self got up and walked up to Justin's room, room 136. I opend the door and saw that nobody was there but him.

I quietly closed the door and went to sit on the chair that was on the other side of the bed. I sat down and grabed justins hand and layed my head down o his lap.

"Katie?"

I looked up to see that justin was awake. I let go of his hand and went and sat on the bed, of to the side at least.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to wake you up , sorry."

"its ok I'm glad to have some company"he said laughing. and than he looked sad again"how is zack and my mom?"

"your mom's ok from what i know but zack is pretty wore out. but let's pray that he will be ok"

"i hae been and what if it dosent work?"

"I dont know buddy"

"Katie?"

"Yes Justin?"

"Will you sing to me?"

" sure but i gotta warn you im not very good at it"

"its ok"

"What song?"

" hunter hays where we left off its not a good song for right now but i really like it"

uh ok uh i think it goes like this

"Well if we had the words at times like these we wouldnt have to stare. We'd both know what to say and how to pray to do the things that save the day.some will call it sacerfice, they'll look at this and never see the beauty or how much it means the blood that runs insidee of me."

"i know you undrstand there no map for this no plan. and the way we say good bye is not the way that anyone would do"

i herd the door open and saw brody come in.

" hey bud" he said i never really took in justins apperence i was so caught up in him wanting me to sing. but he had stiches all the around the side of cheek all the way up to his temple at the top of his head.he also had a brace on his neck.

"she was just singing to me" justin said looking at me. i took in a deep breath and walked out the door.

A/N

hey guys please comment and voote and follow. if you wanna be a character in the book ill make you one( even tho i dont know you lol i'll make you one) so uh yeah .

i think you guys should read a book called love gone wrong and another book called life would suck with outyou!!!!!