Dont leave me. 9

KATIE'S PVO

"You did what?" i yelled at jake and brody. they told me what they did and how Kyle threw a punch at brandon.im not saying that i was mad at him all i was happy they did it and actually found it kind of funny, but i was only going to make thing worse.

I had to cheer at the football game and i had to seen him. I went and got ready for the game, and put on my cheer uniform. i went down stairs and got a bannana to eat. i ran back up stairs and ran into something hard.

"owww fuck that hurt" i said louder than i problaby should have. than i relized that i ran into a body. it was brody.

"sorry i was going to the bathroon to check myself out" he chuckled. "wow you look.....really cute"

"uh- umm thanks" o shit here it comes i couldnt help but blush. This i so embarssing and that only made my blushing worse.

"i think you look really cute when you blush.and i like it when you do thats why i'm always tying to get you to blush" he said with a billinon dollor simle.

"reallly" i said with a comfused look on my face.

"yep and like i said you look stunning"he said as his smile grew bigger.

"thank you" i said again.....stil blushing.

He leaned and pecked me on the side of my cheek.

with out thinking i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. i pushed my lips on his and we moved together in syncization.I cant beleive i'm doing this. but what have i got to lose,Right? i herd him moan and insted of him taking advantage, i did. i sliped my tounge in his mouth and explored every inch of it.

He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes and said:

"Are you sure?"

i nooded my head.

"i don't want to do anything that you don't want me to" he said pushing me in my room.

"It's ok" i said wanting to forget all about Brandon and only wanting to think about Brody. My Brody, My Bad-Boy. I think i am falling for him. and i really want to know how he felt about me as well.

"Ipromise"i said in a really quite whisper.

"Ok" he whisperd ..... was he shy? i have never seen him like this before.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I tightend my grip pulling us closer together. If that is even possible. Once again our lips moved together in syncnation. he pulled away, beathing than he looked me strait in the eyes and said

" katie i reallly like you ...i'm sorry"he said standing up to walk away.

"No, you can't leave" i said grabbing his wrist and pulling him back before he could walk out the door.

"You can't keep doing that!"

"i'm sorry" he whisperd pulling me intona tight embrace. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"i like you to" i whisperd so quitely that i could barley here myself.

He pulled away and said,

"you do?"he said it just as quite as i did.

"Ya i think i do" i said .

" You don't know how much it means to here you sat that"he said as a huge grin spread a crossed his face. it was worth a million dollors and i loved it. he pulled me into yet another tight embrace.

"hey, katie" he said with a simle.

"yeah?"

"will you uh- umm be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" i shreiked

He smiled and huged me one more time into than ran into the bathroom. when he came back he came in and changed into his football uniform and i went to the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail, And appilyed my make-up i pu ton mascara, powerd , blush and eye shadow.

"Hey beautiful, you ready? " Brody said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and renting his chinn on my shoulder.

All I could do was hope he didn't see my blush.

"hey yall let's go" jake yelled

"Commin" Brody yelled back kissing my jaw line a couple times.

we walked down stairs and got into his truck, I snuggled up next to him.

"uh-um did I miss something?" jake asked glaring at Brody

"yeah"I said ..........

hey guys plzzz coment and vote amd follow thx love u