Dont leave me. 18

almost 2 months later

I got up and out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and than blowd dried my hair.

I went back uo to my room and put on a pair of white pants with a cute little turquoise design on the but part. I also put on a lace see through shirt that was also turqouise with a white tank top and than purple flip flops and a purple flower in my hair.

I went down stairs and sat down next to jake kyle and a few of his other friends and unfortunately one of those people was Travis. but ever scince brody left he has been there for me when I was crying my guts out in bed. we were really close now .

Speaking of Travis well not Travis himself but his brother, I haven't herd from brody ever scince the night that. we...uh you know. but no one knows why he left it was al after that and when justin and Zack got out of the hospital.

"Hey" he said comming towards me and giving me hug I returned it and than said

"Hey have you herd from brody at all lately?" I asked hoping he would know.

"No actually I haven't, he said that there was nothing for him. here anymore so I guess he left but thst was like a month or two ago" He said with a sympathetic look on

his face. I frowned. he reminded me a lot of brody and I missed him so much.

"Oh"I said trying to hold back tears and not cry in front of him.

he pulled me in to another hug and kissed the top of my head, I didnt mimd but I knew thst if Brody was here he would pound his face in.

hes been gone for 2 almost 3 months now and it was july. we had just got out of school.and I'm turning 16 on the 9th so, I finally get a car!!!!

For my birthday were doing this big neon/glow party and theres gunna be a bunch of People

I hadn't realized it but we were still hugging. He has the best hugs, there so warm and you can always smell his cologne.

"God get a room" I hear Kyle yell. I pull away from travis anf looked at Kyle.

"Hey bro" I said sitting on his lap.

"hey sista" he said as he flung out his hand out and had a really girly voice.

""Your a dork"I said back to him "whatcha playing? " I said ss I grabbed the x-box control out of some other kids hands. .......o wait thats Jonny. .....uh...

" H-hey" I said to Johnny. I know I said I would never date him but I think that if he looked like this all the time I would.

He was wearing a 3-quater sleeved plain shirt, with some dark wash jeans and boots.Than I realized I was staring at his appearance and when I looked back up at his face, his lips, with were perfect, were twisted up into a smirk.

Never mind hes still the same jackass he always was.

"Like what ya see?" He said

"Ha in your dreams" i said back to him.

"who ever said I didnt dream about you huh?"

"Freak" I said not letting him see the blush that was creeping up on my cheeks.

**************************************

(Jonnys PVO - before katie was walking down stares)

Jake called me this morning and told me a bunch of people were comming over so he asked if I wanted to come over, and I said why not. I would get to see his sister again.

I got dressed in a red and white plaid shirt and some dark pants and my boots. That kid is starting to rub off on me.

I arrived at jakes house and walked in and saw them all sitting on the couch playong the x-box. I went and sat next to kyle and ha handed me the controler that he was playing with.

We played for about 20 minutes when I knew katie had woke up cause I herd the shower start......is it werid for a guy to get butterflies when he thinks of a werid?

after about 30 minutes she walked down the stairs started talking to Travis. Just by the way she talked you could tell that she was trying not to cry, I wanted to get up and walk over to her and hold her in my arms and never let go.

I was about to to but Travis huged her and she took in a deep breath. I felt a hint of jealousy, I'm not sure why though.

"God get a room" Kyle said. she pulled away and went to sit on his lap.

"Hey bro" She said

"Hey sista" he said acting gay.

"Your a dork" she said as she took the remote from me and asked what we were playing. when no one answered she looked at me than stared at me for a second. she looked me up and down for a second than looked back up at mt face.

I Smirked and said "Like what ya see"

"in your dreams"she snapped back

"Well who ever said I didn't dream about you"I said back, now I was smiling

"Freak" she said blushing

She is so pretty I thought as I kept staring at her, if we ever did date it wouldn't be like most the girls I date. I wouldn't have sex with her than leave her I would keep her, I would hold her tight and never let her go, unless she wanted to. I would never hurt her the way Brody did. I would love her with everything I had. I would give her anything she wanted.

After we hung out at there house we went to the mall, katie and I ended up going with eachother when everyone decided to ditch us. I dont know why but I was really nervous to be alone with her.

"so what do you wanna do" I asked as she looked over at me and smiled, I stuffed my hands in my pockets and looked down at my shoes.

"Well I'm kinda hungry" she said linking arms with me.

"l-lets go than" I said you