Dont leave me. 17

we pulled up to the mall and walked inside,

"Lets go eat im hungery!" kyke said

" your always hungery" i said

" i'm a guy" he said walking over the the food cort.

"PIZZA!!!" he said running over to the pizza place.

"are you hungery?"brody whisperd in my ear

"Not really"i said turning around to face him hugging him well his waist " are you?"

"nah not really i ate ealier" he said kissing my cheek

" here lets go" i said truning around a towing him toward holister.

we go to holister and i tried on a few things i only got a few things, like one thing i got was a dress that was lace but had a thing under it so it waasnt see through.

it was wjite abd was 3- quater skeeved and had a thick tan belt.. i alo got a swining suit that was a sky blue witch went relly good with my tan skin tone) and was a 2 peice.

After that we walked around a little and ended up sitting down by a water foutian.

"so are you having fun?" i asked

"Well i am with you, right?" he said " and you know what would make it more fun?"

"This" i said pushing him backwards into the foutian.

"Or this" he said pulling me into the foutian and makeing me sit next to him

He grabbed me chinn and pulled my face around to meet his. he pushed my lips on to mine and kissed me, and as yo can imagine i kissed him back why wouldn't i?

" What the hell?"

I looked over and see.....Brandon

Brandon towerd over us, he looked kinda mad. I don't know why though. he has no say in my relationship with brody. I just wish that he would forget that i was even alive.

"What are you guys doing?" he said laughing "Yall look like idiots"

"W-What?" I asked

"I wanna apologize for being such an ass to you guy's"he said helping us out.

"uh thanks"I said really confused

"yeah well ha I gotta go"

"ok"still confused.

we got home and went to sleep, I said I was tired and he wad to. we slept at his house. after a few things happend..........we finally fell asleep.

A/N

so when I say a few things I do mean that they did it but I didnt really know how to like describe it so uh yeah the next chapter is after they did it.

Email me plzz and tell me what u think is gunna happen I beg no one will guess it.but email me ar cowgirl5651@gmail. com

love you huys plzzz comment vote and follow me .