Dont leave me. 3

As we puled into the parking lot if red mango and walked in side i tryied to keep my balance cause when i got out of the car i got really ligiht headed, and felt like i was going to pass out sooner or later.

Once we got our food we went outside to eat our food,because honestly i didnt want to deal with anyone with the exception of tori.

I decided i was in the mood for fruit so i got regular yogart, with some straberries and some christmas.

Christmas was these little bubbles of iike juice or something. and we call them christmas because the first time that i was at red mango i was with my mo and one of my best friends shayln lopez.

I still friends with her, i just didnt have any classes with her anynore and didnt get to see hher anymore.

Anyway, shalyn showed my mom those juice ball,lol, and she ate one and said that it tasted like chistmas, so that is why we call it christmas.

We walked out side and we started talking about pickle chips, we were board,

"well what have we have here?" i would have reconized that voice anywhere.Bro dy

Brody was another school bad-boy.

When he actually attended school. Anyway he had not jet black hair but black hair...if threr is evven a diffrence, and bright navy blue eyes, and he was really fit and the worst thing about him is he rides a motorcycle and he is a total player.

I actually dont think he has had anything longer than a one night stand.

"what do you want"

"well maybe a simple hello would have nice though"

"what do you want?"

" well i was wondeing if you knew where your brother was"

"which brother" i found out that i was adoupted and i had 6 brothers that i didnt know that i had, and i was still jakes little girl.

And the brothers that i didnt know that i had were all in the military. apparnty if you are in the military , well in my family, it is a total honor. but i didnt really want to be in the military.

"Jake" he said pulling me from my thoughts.

"he's at my house..i think. i havnt seen him all day and come to think of i didnt see him yesterday"

"uh ok i didnt need your life story but ok"

"Right sorry "

"don't worry im use to girls not wanting to stop talking to me"

" O you wish. so why did you need jake?"

" you know i do" he said as he sat down next to me and someother guy that i didnt know sat next to tori.

Apparntly she knew him cause they started taking right off the bat. we sat there watching that guy that i later found out was Kyle, someone i have herd of just never talked to, talk to tori. i know another guy named kyle but i've know him all my life.

"so whats up" i asked trying to break the scilence.

"watching you"

" and how is that going for you" i asked

" It is acually pretty fun" he chuckled

"o really" i said trying told hold back my blush. " is it cause i keep droping my food on myself ?"

" no its cause every time you do it you blush.. and you look really cute when you blush"

And than i cound not hold back and more of my blushes anymore. my faced turned so red that if you held a cherry up to my face they would match perfectly.

"just like that" He wisperd in my ear so that i was the only one that could here it. and with that he left.

" That's my que. i'll see tmorrow."Klye said to tori while kissing her on the cheek

"Ok" she said with a huge grin on her face.i wonder what that ment.