Last Friday Night

"Ok so who are you going to homecoming with?" Tori asked. I was currently in class trying to my test. But tori some how has all the energy in the world.

homecomming was in like a week and I didnt know if I wanted to go. I had no date I had no dress, and really I have no wish to go so...

" Dude I dont even know if I wanna go"

"WHAT!" Tori screamed in my ear my teacher looked up and gave us a glare and went back to her work.

"Mrs. Morgan can I move?"

" Go ahead"

I got up and moved over toan empty chair, by jonny.

"Mind if I sit?" he looked up and smiled than nodded, I got back to work on my test.

After a while I was finished with my test, and out my head on my desk, I was trying so hard not to fall asleep,

I watched jonny work in his test, He was so constrained on a questions. He looked so cute!

He stood up and went to trun in his paper, when he sat uo his wallet fell out of the back of his pocket.

I grabbed it and opend it , it was pretty loaded. Omg he looks pissed on his ID picture! Its ok we all probably do lol.

"Lookin for something particular? " He asked

"uh no sorry" I chuckled,

" Your fine" he said

"So I was wondering" He said taking a big breath " If you maybe wanted to go to homecoming with me" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

Before I could anwser that rang meaning school, I started to walk away than realized imstill hafnt anwserd Jonny, I truned. around a said

"Ill have to think about it" And walked away.