Pregnant~6

No, no. This can't be right. I think while staring at the stick with the little pink plus sign on it. I've been throwing up the last few days and I missed my period so I went out and bought a pregnancy test. Percy doesn't know I did though. Oh gods, now I have to tell him. We're only 20! We can't have a child-we're still in college! What if he leaves me? Would Percy ever do that? I try to convince myself that he wouldn't, but I can't. I hear a small knock at the bathroom door.

"Annabeth? Are you okay?" Percy says through the door, sounding genuinely worried. I had been in here for the last 30 minutes, freaking out.

"Um, yeah. Be right out." I respond, my voice cracking. I take a deep breath and stand up. Slowly, I open the bathroom door, peeking my head out before anything else. I'm met with bright green eyes, the ones I fell in love with.

"Hey," I greet, clearing my throat and walking out.

"Hey. Are you okay? Were you puking again? Should we take you to the doctor?" Percy asks, studying my eyes as if they had the answer.

"Yes. No. And probably. But not for the reason you think."

"Well...why do you think you need to go to the doctor?"

I let out a long breath."I'm pregnant."

He has a blank expression on his face before he breaks out into a wide smile. His eyes light up, too. "Really?" Percy asks, setting his hands on my stomach.

"Yes. We're having a baby." I start crying a bit, not because I'm sad, but because I'm happy that he wasn't mad. "I thought you'd be angry. I-I thought you'd leave me."

He moves his hands to my chin where he lifts my head up. "And why would I ever leave you, WiseGirl? We're starting a family."

"Yeah, we are." I whisper, kissing him. "But aren't you at all scared? We still have two more years of college and this small apartment won't fit the two of us and a baby."

"I'm scared as hell, Annabeth. But we'll figure it out."

I nod my head slightly. Reaching up to kiss him again. We were starting our own family. Hopefully I could be as good as a mother as Sally Jackson.

A/N: I don't really like this chapter. But since I haven't updated in a while I thought I would and this is what I came up with.