Curfew~30

You would've expected her to always follow her parent's rules, including the curfew they had given her of 11 o'clock. But ever since she'd started dating a certain dark-haired boy, she'd started to become more and more rebellious. Of course, her parents probably didn't like Percy because of that, but did the couple care? No, they were wrapped around each other's fingers oh so tightly.

"Annabeth," Percy whined, tugging on her hands. "Stay out with me."

She jokingly scowled at him. "You're such a baby."

Percy pulled her closer, again. "That wasn't very nice, sweetheart," he whispered to her. It was amazing that she could hear him through the sounds of the city.

Annabeth's nose wrinkled at the nickname. "Ew, Perce. That's what my dad calls me."

"Speaking of your oh-so-wonderful father, would he really care if you stayed out later than eleven?"

"Yes, he'd react like how you reacted when that guy hit on me at the mall. That mad." Annabeth replied, smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Aw, come on, Annabeth. And I had good reason to be mad, while your father won't."

She rolled her silver eyes at him before sliding her hands into his coat. "I really do wish I could stay out, I do, but you know how my dad is; he thinks I'm still a child."

"You're staying out, and we're going to have fun because it's a Friday night and I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend." Percy insisted, making her smile and blush.

Annabeth sighed, "Okay. But when my dad and Helen call the cops thinking I died, you're talking to them."

Chuckling, he said, "I love you, Annabeth."

"I love you, too. Now, since you've been so excited to spend more of tonight with me, what do you have planned?"

Percy didn't respond, and instead just pulls her down the sidewalk. They walk quite a ways, all the way from Times Square to Pier 84. Although, the pair is probably used to walking, have living in New York City.

"The Pier, huh? That's pretty romantic, Seaweed Brain. Wouldn't expect this from you." Annabeth jokes, nudging him in the side while smiling.

"Wow, rude," he responds sarcastically. "Though the Pier is quite romantic, Annabeth."

She grinned, then reached up and kissed him. One that doesn't need much description. "I know."

They found a bench close to the end of the Pier which allowed them to look at the city from across the water. The city was somehow still glowing at midnight, and added with the moon, it made the couple's faces glow, too. It was beautiful without a doubt, and yet, Percy still couldn't stop glancing over at Annabeth.

He loved her, he really did, and that's what made their relationship so unique from other teenage ones. Hell, Percy couldn't go ten minutes without thinking about some aspect of her, and a day without mentioning her to his mother. He was so undeniably grateful for the girl sitting next to him. The only real reason he would convince her to stay out past curfew is so he can just be in her presence. Percy knows she loved him as well, probably just as much.

"Percy," she disrupted the silence, her head on his shoulder. "As much as I love this, and you, but I really think I should go back home."

He groaned, actually disappointed, but Annabeth still laughed. "Okay," he said, grumpily. They got up and started walking through the city, the way to her dad's apartment.

"Oh, shut up. And you're staying with me if my parents start scolding."

"Why?" Percy whined, knowing that Annabeth getting scolded also means him getting scolded.

"It's your fault I'm going to!"

He didn't say anything. "Okay, fine, yeah. Can't fight with you on that."

"You can't fight with me on anything."

"Also correct, babe," he teased, knowing she despised that nickname.

"You jerk."

Eventually, they made it back to the front door of her family's apartment, their feet hurting. Annabeth opened the door slowly, probably dreading seeing her father. Mr. Chase was sitting on the black leather couch, not doing anything, like he was just waiting there for her to get home. When he saw his daughter with her boyfriend, his eyes turned dark.

He stood up, and stomped to the door. "Well, get in here, young lady. It's already an hour and a half past your curfew. And you, young man, how dare you date my daughter? You're nothing but bad news."

Annabeth's eyes got cloudy and dark at the same time. It was terrifying, to say the least. "No, I'm not going in there until after whatever this is. You, me, and Percy are all going to have a talk out here. Because quite honestly, you're not being a very supportive father. How dare you not like my boyfriend just because we stay out a bit later on a Friday night? We're teenagers, we should be able to be like others."

Percy coughed awkwardly. "Um, Mr. Chase, I love your daughter very much. Probably more than you'd expect from a silly teenage boy like me. She's just amazing, and so captivating to me that I hate when we're not together. I'm sure you've felt this way about a girl before, haven't you? You know, like when can't get over how soft her hands are, or when you spend a whole day planning how to make a date perfect for her?

"Mr. Chase, I love your daughter. And I apologize if you dislike that, or me, or the things I say or do. But I love your daughter. I'm not sure if she loves me like this, but if she doesn't, that's okay. I won't love her any less. Please trust me when I say I'd never intentionally hurt her. I can't promise your daughter a perfect relationship, but I can promise your daughter that I'll try my best for her."

Expecting Annabeth's father to yell him, he takes a step back. Instead, he felt arms wrapping around his neck and he smelled lemon.

"I love you so much, Percy Jackson. Never change." Annabeth whispered in his ear, a small sniffle following.

"Percy?" Fredrick Chase said. "Take back what I said."

A/N: Uh, hi guys! Long time no see... No but really, I am so incredibly sorry for not updating for the past two weeks. I'm not going to lie and say I've been busy, I have had plenty of time to write. I guess I just had no inspiration/dedication to write anything. Really, I am sorry and I hope this never happens again. But thank you guys so much for 14,000 reads. I came back on Wattpad yesterday and was just astonished that this gained 2,000 reads in two weeks. Thank you so much.

<3-Anne<3