Dreams do come true (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

Hi. Im Lauren! Im 15 years old and I just moved from Toronto to San Antonio. It was a big move for me. My mom had a job transfer.

I had so many friends in Toronto. Well now. Before I didn't really have anyone. I was bullied because I was a bit bigger then the other kids.

But as I got older my fat started to burn and I started to exercise. When I drop probably almost all my weight I became the popular girl.

The one all the boys wanted. I never really wanted them because I know they only want me because I'm hot.

One of my best friends Isabelle. She's always been there for me. She never bullied me and saw me with my ups and downs.

But I have to leave her there, and live my new life in Texas. I never been to the USA so it's going to be difficult to me.

My mom and dad know I don't want to move. They know my life was getting better. They want me to have a 'fresh start'. Woo hoo no friends! What a nice 'fresh start'

I play basket ball. I was the captain an my school. That help me lose most of my weight. People always tell me I'm amazing at basket ball.

I have a little sister her name is Sam. She's a little trouble maker. Like all little kids.

When we got to San Antonio the view was amazing. It's a beautiful place but I don't want to be here.

We got to the new house and my jaw dropped.

The house is huge. "Mom, dad this place is huge. You must of it a huge raise for transferring. holy shit!" I drop my bags in my new room.

It's red. My favourite colour. I decided to go outside an try to set up my basket ball net.

In a few minutes I set it up and put the concrete blocks. I grabbed my ball and started to play.

I score a 3 pointer and then more and more.

"Hey! You're pretty good!" I hear so one come behind me.

"I'm Austin. I live in the house beside you. Me and my mom were coming over to welcome you guys to our town!" I shake Austin's hand that's been sticking out for a while.

He's pretty cute.

"Thanks you." Austin said I looked at him confused.

"You called me cute..."

Oh shit did I say that out loud.

"Yup" Austin's blushing.

"Sorry..." I say holding the ball in my hand.

"Do you play?" I ask bouncing the ball.

"Yup!" As soon as I know it the ball is out of my hand and in the net.

"Wow you're amazing!"

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." Austin says winking at me and walking into my house.

I follow behind watching him self introduce him self to my parents.

Michele, Austin mom and mom have been hitting it off. Soon as you know it they'll be best friends.

Me and Austin are in my room getting to know each other.

He is a really amazing guy. He told me he could sin so I pulled out my guitar.

"C'mon sing a song! Ill play 'more then this' sing pweassee!" I say giving him the puppy dog face.

Even though we've met a few hours ago it feels like we've been best friends for years.

"Fine."

~~~~~~

Austin's voice is amazing. He is really talented. I wish I was as talented as him.

As the night went on we sung a couple more songs and took videos of us singing.

We were really bored.

"Oh shit is already 1 am. I have to go!" Austin kisses my cheek and runs down stairs.

I hear him say goodbye to my parents then the door slamming.

I took a shower and got ready for bed.

I checked my phone and I saw a text from Austin.

'Goodnight beautiful! :*' I didn't reply back I was too scared.

I feel asleep re reading the text.

Austin is seriously really hot. I actually happy I left Toronto. Time for my new life here in San Antonio.

This will be interesting!