Chapter 15

A/n:sorry I've been really lazy to update! Trying my best!!

Austin's POV:

I ran out of the hospital and ran straight home. I got out my computer and I went on ustream. All my fans were happy to see me because I haven't done a Austream in a long time. All the comments were saying how they missed me and they're glad I'm back.

"I missed you guys too!!" I say smiling into the camera. "Okay well guys I need your advice." I scan through the comments and wait awhile. "I want to do something special for someone and I have no idea what to do for her. What are some going ideas."

I read some of the comments some were actually really old advice. Some were really inappropriate and they made me laugh. "You should take her by the beach and sing to her!" I read out from the screen. That's not so bad. "Do something she loves and make it even more special by giving her something(promise ring etc)" I read out again. "I really like that idea thank you @xx_littlemix_xxx"

Ill get us promise rings and we can spend the day at home watching movies and eating pizza then we can go for a walk on the beach and I can sing for her.

IT'S PERFECT! I was sitting on ustream saying nothing totally blanked out because I forgot I was on it. Half of my fans thought their computers were frozen. Most of them keep asking who the girl is. I saw one girl say it was Taylor.

"This girl I'm doing this for you haven't met yet. Ill do something special for you guys too don't worry. I love you guys. Thank you for watching. Byeee" I say and I do my signature heart and I log off.

I call Alex to ask if he can help me with my plan.

"Yo bro come over now I got to ask you something!" I say walking towards my bed.

"Sure be there in 5" Alex says and hangs up.

5 minutes pass and I hear a knock on the door. I open it and Alex just walks right in. "So what do you need Austin?" Alex says taking a seat on my couch making him self fell at home.

"I need you to help me plan a perfect date with Lauren. I already got what I want to do I just need some minor details."

"Sure what do you have so far?" Alex says. "I was thinking we spent half of the day watching movies and cuddling because that's her favourite thing to do then we go to the beach and I sing to her and give her a promise ring. Do you like it?"

" That's actually so cute of you to do. Of corse I help just tell me what you need me to do!" Alex says getting up from the couch.

"Thanks brotha. I owe you one. Okay well I need you to help me pick the movies and rings. I think I can do the rest." Alex nodded and we got in his car a drove to the mall.

I go straight into the jewelry store and we ask the person for promise rings. She showed me a couple of really nice rings and I narrowed it down to 3 rings.

One ring had silver hearts around the ring it's not to flashy which makes it perfect. The second one is gold and silver and I has a small flower in the middle then cute little gold colour vines. The third one is all gold and it has a heart in the middle and wings that are connected to each other.

Alex and I both picked the last ring. We finished paying and we went to a movie store. We both picked out 3 movies.

I choose,

the mortal instruments

Dude where's my car and

Smurfs 2

Alex choose all the movies we've seen before. We ended up just getting my list and we headed back to my house.

We went straight to my room to figure out what song to sing. I picked out one of my favourite covers I did.

I'm planing to do this, this week because the dance is next week and I want everything to be back to normal the way it was before I left.

A/N: 10 votes 2 comments